**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolaronie

VMK name= coolaronie_____ Space Race coolaronie __
Signature and Avatar Requests

Now is your time to get a custom signature or avatar from me! I will make the signature/avatar exactly as can be the way you explain it to me. I will try to do my best on your requests (LOL! yeah rhyme time).

But hurry now, I will only make five signatures at a time, so don't wait any longer and reply. After i get my first five the requests will close until i get the five requests done.

Just give me the details. color? picture? size? text? I don't know. the important things you want me to know in the graphic. The more details you give me i think it will turn out much better.

I will not put "made by coolaronie" etc. but there will be a my tiny initials on the corner of a signature. If you do decide to give me credit by typing it out.. well thank you. It shows how much you appreciate the work. Please don't claim it as yourselves. Thank You and enjoy.

Any problems? please post or pm about it

Signatures
I will send you a pm with the signature code or just get the URL for the picture and you can code it yourself.

You can either copy the URL of the picture or save the picture and upload it as your avatar.

Latest Five Customers:
*MagicalLadee
*Lunareve
*ShadowKittyKat
*Groovydolly
*Vally

Ready for Pickup
Lunareve, Groovydolly, Vally, WDWfan$7, coolkidhann95, NancyDrewGal9813

Satisfied Customers:
valeriesunshine(x2), milkabum (x2), Yo Yo 700 (x2), cuteswimgirl, shadow pirate (x3), MagicalLadee(x3), PurpleDucky (x3),Mcat, Lunareve (x4), Amart_16, Bellhop58, DisIvyCo, ShadowKittyKat (x3), swimmingneno (x3), Idol_fan, Baseballmaniac, Vally (x2), BestLittleLauren, pinkgalYall, VirtuallyUnknown, Groovydolly

Your so kind to do this :] Can you maybe make a Harry Potter/VMK type of avatar? Its ok if you can't do it, it is a weird request I know.
-Sunshine :sunny:

could you explain any details? like text, colors, or picture?.. ill put you in the list though :)

how is this valeriesunshine?

untitled1tu5.gif

Could you do one with perhaps a schnauzer, saying "I (heart) Schnauzers"? I'd love one if you could. TIA!

That is a dog right? ill get to work on it :). ill put you on the list too
wait.. an avatar right?

YAY! Now it's my new MSN avvie and DIS too :) :) :)
Nice work! And yes I think they're cute.. they're the same breed as tramp and scamp!

Whoo! cool! at first i thought it would be over the size limit, but barely made it. Enjoy milkabum :D

Signature Please
Ok Ill try this out
Background type: Grunge if you cant do that can you chose thanks
Background Color: Dark Green and Light green
Picture: The Halo 3 Master Chief
Text: Yo Yo 700
Subtext: The Real Master Chief
Text color: Black
Font: Arial
If you need more just ask thanks

yo yo 700 said:
Signature Please
Ok Ill try this out
Background type: Grunge if you cant do that can you chose thanks
Background Color: Dark Green and Light green
Picture: The Halo 3 Master Chief
Text: Yo Yo 700
Subtext: The Real Master Chief
Text color: Black
Font: Arial
If you need more just ask thanks

added you to the list :) i will post here once i finish

Here you go yo yo 700. Your signature is ready. I hope it is what you wanted (close to it) ;) enjoy buddy :)
halo3sigyoyoyi1.jpg

Man that looks great thanks :)
By the way sorry it took so long to pick it up I was sick for the past 2 days.

yo yo 700 said:
Man that looks great thanks :)
By the way sorry it took so long to pick it up I was sick for the past 2 days.

Hey glad you liked it.. don't be sorry picking it up, you can pick it up anytime. I think it turned out pretty good as well. It was my first time making grunge so i had to check out some photoshop tutorials.

can u make me a avater with a beagle that had a i <3 beagles ?

milkabum sorry if u think i compied ur idea

make it way way diffrent then milkabums its nto that i dont like it its just i dont want to copy hers

milkabum- ur avaters beautyful!

cuteswimgirl said:
can u make me a avater with a beagle that had a i <3 beagles ?

milkabum sorry if u think i compied ur idea

make it way way diffrent then milkabums its nto that i dont like it its just i dont want to copy hers

milkabum- ur avaters beautyful!

Sure thing :). Added to list

Hey glad you liked it.. don't be sorry picking it up, you can pick it up anytime. I think it turned out pretty good as well. It was my first time making grunge so i had to check out some photoshop tutorials.
Your First time? Man that was good then :).

Could I get an avvy like that but just with yo yo 700 not the real master chief part thanks :).
If you can't fit shadow on the list put him on before me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter