Signatures that are funny!

can someone make me one that says
you lost connection
are u going to sit
here and stare at
this thang while u
cry loser..

also tell me its code

Disconnected:Please login again,and since you just got disconnected,you are going to get disconnected every 5 minutes! But since you have no inferno,you are now disconnected every 5 seconds! Have a bad day!
P.S. Can someone please make this into a message? Thanks!

tee hee here goes mine lol you'll love it

o6b2tu.jpg

Disconnected

(Hahaha Bob! That's 50,
which beats your 39! Ha!
You will have to dc 12 more
unsuspecting children to beat
that record!)​

Well, since I can't make this into a picture (if someone could that would be awesome)
We're sorry, you have been disconnected. Well, we could, you know, trace your ISP and kill you where you sit. What would you rather have, dc or death?

LOL I have not had time to read all of these (I'm on page 2) but these are great! Ok I don't have photoshop just a Fireworks demo, and I didn't feel like making it perfect, so this is lame and does not look real but I wanted to play too!

~Mia~

They are VERY simple.all u have to do is click on the letter tool in paint(the symbol is an a),select the one with the white square.but first u have to double click on any color and make it be the same color of the thing u want to change.Then u simply selcet ur new color and use the letter tool to type over the words and remember to use white for the letters or u cant see them! :rotfl: :ewok:

deepshadow said:
They are VERY simple.all u have to do is click on the letter tool in paint(the symbol is an a),select the one with the white square.but first u have to double click on any color and make it be the same color of the thing u want to change.Then u simply selcet ur new color and use the letter tool to type over the words and remember to use white for the letters or u cant see them! :rotfl: :ewok:
:confused3 isn't there a simplier way?

StitchfansJr said:
:confused3 isn't there a simplier way?
:eek: OMG are u trying to say thats not simple?!?!?!LOL that is like the only way to do it on paint so anyway..

This is one message i would love to get..

deepshadow said:
:eek: OMG are u trying to say thats not simple?!?!?!LOL that is like the only way to do it on paint so anyway..

now that one is cool. :thumbsup2 :disrocks: :disrocks:

:thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc
deepshadow said:

Woot Woot!!
I wish that was me! lol :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter