SIL wants to go to Universal while at WDW, help with planning

georgiapeach60

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW from Feb 1(Thursday) to Feb 7(Thursday). My SIL just told me she wants to go to Universal during that time. Any ideas on what day would be the best to go or how exactly I can plan this. We will be at the Polynesian. Thanks

rental car :) if you want more advice than that...hmm.....

maybe you could help your SIL find some planning resources and then give her your plans, and she can do her own thing :)

Any day is going to busy at any theme park around Orlando. Everyone wants to see Islands of Adventure because of its newness. Disney is always packed.

if your talking about both IOA and Universal Studios than i'd advise taking more than one day if you really want to go. You could probably take a day if visiting one park but you will be very worn out trying to do both.

We used Mears at MEARS to get to Universal Orlando from ASMo. It was about $10 I think, last Sept. We found it to be perfectly reliable and convenient. If you go really early you can do most of the rides at US in just a few hours. We plan to spend only one day there at both IOA and US next year.

Ona

In February, the crowds at Universal should be quite manageable.

A rental car is the best/easiest way to go, but you can get a taxi or even take a local bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter