Silly irritations

Gender reveals using pyrotechnics in areas plagued by wildfires that result in firefighters losing their lives trying to fight fires you start through your narcissistic stupidity.
Parents to be, get over yourselves and learn to be responsible because you cannot be this stupid and selfish once your child is here.

When there is a tragedy (wildfire, hurricane) and they show on the news people or animals in distress. They never tell us if they stopped to assist and if the person or animal is okay. I guess that would be a major irritation now that I think about it.

Minor: getting expired food at grocery pick up. Very annoying.

The "I was today years old when I found out...." that I was seeing on Facebook. Most of it wasn't true anyway.

The "I was today years old when I found out...." that I was seeing on Facebook. Most of it wasn't true anyway.
[/QUOTE]

the phrase “today years old” make me want to kick something. It’s so aggravating .

Gender reveals using pyrotechnics in areas plagued by wildfires that result in firefighters losing their lives trying to fight fires you start through your narcissistic stupidity.
Parents to be, get over yourselves and learn to be responsible because you cannot be this stupid and selfish once your child is here.
I wouldn’t call that a silly irritation

Sounds like you work with some real professionals.

I find it very frustrating. Email is my preferred method of communication (so there's a record of the communication to refer back to, plus I hate phone calls), but so often I just don't get anything back. I end up needing to chase people down or schedule meetings.

I find it very frustrating. Email is my preferred method of communication (so there's a record of the communication to refer back to, plus I hate phone calls), but so often I just don't get anything back. I end up needing to chase people down or schedule meetings.
Email is also my preferred method of communication for mostly the same reasons but not all emails warrant a response and I don’t want my inbox cluttered up with the “rec’d” that the please respond, reply to all sequence seems to generate.

An example of the way overused red exclamation point, carrier sends an email on Thursday, marked urgent, for an appointment for Monday. I reply back, as I always do letting her know that they are all scheduled. Monday comes, truck is a no show. No phone call, no email, etc. What is the point of marking something urgent if it is a run of the mill thing for the industry we are in and then you do that but don’t have the skills to follow through on your urgent appointment request? Even more frustrating is the driver showed up this morning with his pants on fire because he had an appointment to make at the receiver. Oh well, should have rescheduled. He was worked into our schedule but missed his appointment.

Email is also my preferred method of communication for mostly the same reasons but not all emails warrant a response and I don’t want my inbox cluttered up with the “rec’d” that the please respond, reply to all sequence seems to generate.

An example of the way overused red exclamation point, carrier sends an email on Thursday, marked urgent, for an appointment for Monday. I reply back, as I always do letting her know that they are all scheduled. Monday comes, truck is a no show. No phone call, no email, etc. What is the point of marking something urgent if it is a run of the mill thing for the industry we are in and then you do that but don’t have the skills to follow through on your urgent appointment request? Even more frustrating is the driver showed up this morning with his pants on fire because he had an appointment to make at the receiver. Oh well, should have rescheduled. He was worked into our schedule but missed his appointment.

I agree with that. My problem is mostly asking questions and never getting a response and then I have to hound the person. Not all the questions are urgent and I wouldn't use the flag for them if people would actually reply consistently. This is really only on internal emails, our customers do respond normally without me flagging everything.

Really drives me crazy when I walk the dog and he has to smell EVERY blade of grass. For like 5 minutes each blade. Twenty minutes and we're just 1 house down the block.

Drives me a little bananas when my nosy neighbor stands on top of her hot tub so she can peer into my backyard and then comments on how she loves looking into our yard from her 2nd story window.

People who get worked up over whether or not total strangers put the grocery cart in the cart corral in grocery store parking lots.

People who get worked up over somebody using a plastic straw.

When my dad wants to talk on the phone but won't actually call and sends a text message like "Have a nice day," which is his weird dad-speak for "I have something I want to tell you. Call me," then gets mad when I don't call because I think that all he meant was "Have a nice day."

I didn't read all of the responses, so I may become a silly irritation. :laughing: Many of the posts I did read mentioned grammar errors. I try to ignore them, but the number of people who use seen instead of saw boggles my mind.

Really drives me crazy when I walk the dog and he has to smell EVERY blade of grass. For like 5 minutes each blade. Twenty minutes and we're just 1 house down the block.

My dog used to do that, too (she's too old to manage a walk now). She could sniff one twig indefinitely.

My dog used to do that, too (she's too old to manage a walk now). She could sniff one twig indefinitely.
Mine is old too, at 14. It's gotten worse with age. Probably because he can't see or hear all that well anymore. He will press his face in a spot and smell FOREVER. ANd he has that terrier stubbornness and won't move when I say 'come on'. Love when it's raining or cold and he pulls that...or if I am in hurry for some reason and have to take him out real quick. No such thing as real quick with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter