Silly question Disney visa.

Clamesa

Mouseketeer
DH and I just got our Disney Visa credit card, but now I'm wondering if we must to pay the bill online or are we going to get the old fashioned paper statement. We don't trust banking on-line and paying the credit card in this way will be a deal breaker. I'll appreciate any enlightenment.

You have the option to receive statements by regular mail and pay by check.

Thanks erionm !!!. When you said option you mean they are going to mail me an statement or I must to call and ask for it. They did not ask DH about this preference when applying for the CREDIT CARD. We have a master card since the 80's and on-line payments were out of order.

Thanks erionm !!!. When you said option you mean they are going to mail me an statement or I must to call and ask for it. They did not ask DH about this preference when applying for the CREDIT CARD. We have a master card since the 80's and on-line payments were out of order.

You will get paper statements unless you go online and signup for electronic statements.

Out of curiosity, why do you not use online banking? All of your account info is online weather you opt to use it or not.

Out of curiosity, why do you not use online banking? All of your account info is online weather you opt to use it or not.

I agree online banking is so convenient. You can even setup email or mobile alerts if you are concerned about when payment hit or even charges.

Being in Canada, I can't apply for a Disney VISA... this makes me sad. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter