Silver Pass

meb51

Mouseketeer
We are planning to visit Sea World this summer for 2 days and then later in the summer we'll be in Williamsburg and plan to visit Busch Gardens there. I'm thinking that getting the Silver pass may be the way to go especially since we will also be in Philly this summer near Sesame Place. Am I understanding it correctly that we can get 50% discounts to those other parks with the Silver passes to Seaworld? Also, can you get these passports right at Sea World? (I know you can order them online.) I have one of those Sea World cards from my husband's employer that can be used for discounts. Do they offer discounts on Silver passports?
Thanks!

I don't know if it's too late to reply, but have you considered a Busch Gardens Williamsburg platinum pass? I think its around $200/person but it's good for all of 2002 and 2003 and is good for unlimited admission to all 8 Anheiser Busch parks. We have purchased one online, and also went for the EZ pay option, which allows us to finance it with no interest in monthly payments over 2 years (actually we purchased our daughter's outright and put ours on EZ pay). You don't need to activate it in BG Wmsbrg first--we'll be going to 3 parks before we make it to Wmsbrg with these passes.

You can find them on the BG Wmsbrg website, click on buy tickets or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter