Since Tag Fairy Requests are so popular...

you can't see me because i'm WAAAAY up north in Canada (ok - I'm not that far north... and I'm sure the TF knows where Canada is!) , but i'm clapping very hard for a tag! Clap! Clap!

I could also sing. I can DEFINITELY carry a tune in a wheelbarrow. i've even been known to cart tunes around in little red wagons.

Here are some good lilsonicfan quotes TF:

"I think I'd be.... Mike Wazowski. I'd never have the problem of losing a contact lens!

Or maybe Cinderella. I'd get to live in the nicest house, and everyone would always want to eat breakfast with me."

"i'm a poor disney-loving student!"

"i *love* the O Canada song from the Canada pavilion!!!"

"Go Canadians! We're a fun loving bunch."

" do clap pretty often, but it's only with one hand :) heh"

"does the Tag Fairy visit the Canadian boards? "

"Are any of the tag fairies male? If so - do they like being called Fairies? Maybe a more masculine name would suit - like... umm... ok i can't think of one!"

"sorry! i was writing in a daze :)"

Nicolep91 also needs to be tagged. Here are some ideas:

"I'm not afraid to try anything new."
"I would give anything to have a flat stomach just once!"
"I'm only 30 and it makes me feel old!"
"Anyone own a Suzuki?"
"I've been feeling rather motivated lately"
" I woke up late (again)"
" That sounds like something I would love to do, but doubt I could ever keep my mouth shut!"
" I'm a nervous mother when my kids are in the water!"
"It's really filling and high in fiber. Yummy!!"

LOL! J&D!!!

I'm nervous about what else you might come up with!! ;)

Whewww!!!! ((Breathing a big sigh of relief...)) :p

Probably one of the few times I would actually be happy that search was down!! :p:p

whoa... you guys are unbelievable at that... i had a fleeting thought that all my posts were being watched by some sort of 1984-like Big Brother... I was just about to shout something about how there are four lights, not five!

anyway. it's going to be a hot day, around 30 degrees or so (that's celsius - or else that would be a FREEZING day!) so i am off to enjoy the sunshine. wishing you all a very magical day!

"I think this thread should be considered "Important", don't you all?"

"Happy Hour Queen"

"I'll hit Beerfest this year!"

"Do you pay a cover charge to get in or do you pay as you go?"

"I'm most like the Evil Queen from Snow White!"

"loves her jack D. & diet coke"

Found one for Belle also

"I thought I'd end up a female villian since I am a female! "

LOL, Mal!

I think those would put me in the "bad girl's club" with you gals! ;) Sounds like fun to me!!

Well, first time I've been able to get back to the boards today. Looks like you gals have been partying on without me. Just think of all the stuff I'm gonna miss next week when I'm at the beach. I promise when I'm sitting on the beach with my toes in the sand drinking a margarita, I think of all of you and wish you were with me. :cool: :sunny:

Hey, does anyone have a jello shot for nicholep91?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Looks like she wants to join our "shooter party!"

Mal, I love the new tag idea....hey tag fairy are you out there...clap, clap, clap, we believe "RP Bad Girls Club", we believe "RP Bad Girls Club" , clap, clap, clap!!!:D :D :D

Hey, pass me a jello shooter too! RP Bad Girls Club.....sounds great! :bounce: Sounds like a Dis Meet waiting to happen!! Could you just imagine all of us at Pleasure Island.....scary!:tongue:

Do you think the tag fairy found our extra shooters???

We haven't had a tag request done this afternoon....maybe the tag fairy got tanked!:eek:

Let's hope not, FWI (Flying Under the Influence) could get them in lots of trouble with WMAlex!!!!!

It worked, kinda.

nicolep91 got her tags and she's a member of the RP Bad Girl Club along with Mal and Denise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter