Since Tag Fairy Requests are so popular...

"the Recently Tagged" sounds like a line from "Beetlejuice" that had me ROFLOL

the tag fairy has been very busy while I was away.

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Boy, it sure did get quiet here! Is everyone feeling "tagged out"? Or are you sleeping? I bet the Tag Fairy is watching!!:wave:

Oh, goodness, do I now need to request a Reward Program tag also??????? I don't think I have enough room left under my name!

But this is a good place for this thread.... One of those beautiful tags is the best reward of all!

but if you are listening and haven't dished one out yet - Mom Poppins needs a tag!

PS-get this - I must not get out much - I had actually never heard of a jello shooter until about a week before I read this thread!!!

...and I was tagged again while I was visiting Mickey! Thank you Tag Fairies! :D Thank you Reward Program Friends!!:D

lalapodip - What a nice surpise the TF left for you. Hope you had fun with Mickey.:bounce:

How long does this Tag Fairy approval process take? I've been patiently waiting and every day I check and still no visit from the Tag Fairy. I've been a good girl. I eat all my vegtables and brush my teeth at least twice a day. Is there anything else I maybe can do to make the Tag Fairy throw some pixie dust my way? :confused:

and I have it on good authority that you MUST brush at least 3 times a day and FLOSS to be tagged.....

http://www.toothfairy.org/

AnimButterwings.gif

and if she is half as pretty as the tooth fairy she is a real looker.....so my DH says.

Group shot of the "Fairies"

fairy2.gif
Anim3SmFairies.gif

Mal

" I need a vacation to rest from my vacation"
"I think I just passed myself up on the highway."
"It's fun, it's free"
Has never seen illuminations!

Mal

Darn! I knew I was forgetting something. I'm flossing as I post this message!;)

HEY! IT WORKED! I'VE BEEN TAGGED! OH THANK YOU TAG FAIRY! YOU'VE MADE MY DAY. AND, THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE IN TIGHT WITH THE TAG FAIRY THAT PROMOTED ME OR NOMINATED ME INTO THIS MOST PRESTIGIOUS ORDER! :) :) :)

I would like to be tagged by the legendary, but not yet immortal Tag Fairy.

May the good fairy be kind enough to grant my wish, I shall be most grateful and play my guitar in honor.

Peace,
Guitarist for Life

Ideas for gtrist4life:
"May the good fairy be kind enough to grant my wish, I shall be most grateful and play my guitar in honor."
"Peace"
"we're on the end of the teeter totter up in the air"
"everyone should do Vegas at least once"
"We just joined DVC"
"Self proclaimed Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Super Planner"
"It was pricey but quite tasty!!"
"shower, shave, do the pop tart slam"
"Loved the naked mole rats!"
"The turkey leg looked better than it tasted"
"really has to go potty"
"the Heavenly beds are well named!!"

Jcemom,

Thanks so much for the splendid suggestions. I laughed or smiled at them all!!

Peace,
G4L

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter