Single Digits

Still got a ways to go for me. However, I only have 1/2 day of work on Monday, so that helps immensely.

I've started making all my last minute to-do lists. There are not enough hours in the day-I think I'm in trouble here! :eek: I have to make every minute count from now until I leave. I'm really getting excited and can't wait to get there! I'm really looking forward to my stay at the Yacht Club, too. And, how about that weather?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!! Is that great or what? Oh, please, stay warm, please, please, please!!! See ya' real soon! :D

OMG OMG OMG..... as I type Ms Mackey has been in the air for about 2 hours...

No way would I have wanted to be on that plane....nope not for a million dollars... ;)

My countdown is actually at 49.5 hours and counting....I am way to excited for words...keep looking at the clock and wishing it would move a wee bit faster....Only thing I know it will be moving while we are all in WDW too...

I can not wait...hmmmmm....I wonder if I call Southwest again.......?????????

I regress back to when glo and I were scrambling just hoping to get events only tickets! Many moons ago- and now its almost time!!!!!!!!!:D

omg.....Patrick do you remember? We both had our ways of trying to get tickets back then....lol.... Then there was the day the link went live and we were all looking for Ray? Seems like so long ago.....Hey, it will all be worth it! I know one of the biggest highlights of my trip will come around noon time on Nov 28th...can't think of anything that will top that! ;)

Ok, back from my mad dash drive to retieve the cell patrick!!!

Originally posted by glo
I know one of the biggest highlights of my trip will come around noon time on Nov 28th...can't think of anything that will top that!

Patrick *blushes* I could not agree more;) :D

I think that .....that moment will be priceless....and then we will all crack up laughing...definitely a kodak moment !!!!

Are you guys getting excited?????
So when do you all leave?????

We leave at 8 am Wednesday morning. Unfortunatley we will miss the opening reception as it takes us all day to get there :(

We still have to pack and do some last minute things to do. I can't believe we leave so soon.

I know I am early.....but will not have a chance before I leave tomorrow!!! Hugs everyone!!!

I am really anxious to actually meet you all, too! It seems like this day would never get here! I'm so glad you're all going to be there. This will be so much fun!!

OMG Barb me too....and now the day is finally here!!!! I can not wait....I have big time butterflies in my stomach...geez, who would have thought!!!

YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Yikes, Glo! You're leaving in a little while! I don't know about you, but I hardly slept at all last night. I am too excited about this trip!!! How silly is that?!?!?!? I have one more day. By this time tomorrow, I will be at the airport waiting to board my plane! :cool: Have safe trip, Glo, and not too many sombrero's!! Save some for DATW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p ;)

Oh, Glo! You're gone and I didn't get to say goodbye. Have a safe trip.

Barb, I'm starting to get nervous now, too.

I can't wait to see all the WDW christmas lights.

I'm so excited, I'm about ready to jump out of my skin. And I still have 2 hours of work left. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Hey, Glo, relax! I'll be down in about 24 hours. Just make sure you are still there. Wouldn't want you to be carted off somewhere before I get there.

BTW, you think Dan Murphy takes a lot of pictures...I got my trusty Nikon ready to go with loads of film and batteries. I know, but the digital camera I want is a bit out of my financial range this year. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter