Single Rider Lines

There's only 4 rides at WDW that have single rider lines. Rockin Rollercoaster, Test Track, Expedition Everest, and now Millennium Falcon

At a certain point in the Slinky Dog queue, if you tell them you are a single rider, they will put you in with the Fastpass riders, shaving some time off your wait. I did this in February when DH bailed out of the line to get breakfast instead (he doesn’t like rollercoasters anyway), leaving me to ride by myself.

At a certain point in the Slinky Dog queue, if you tell them you are a single rider, they will put you in with the Fastpass riders, shaving some time off your wait. I did this in February when DH bailed out of the line to get breakfast instead (he doesn’t like rollercoasters anyway), leaving me to ride by myself.

I think Space Mountain has similar. I think it’s at the FP merge point you tell a CM but don’t quote me on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter