Single Rider on Space Mountain?

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I know they were testing this and the Disneyland website does list it as available. Can anyone confirm that it is still available and does anyone have experiences using it? Does it work well, or no? I know Single Rider lines are hit and miss, so I was just wondering if it's a real time saver, or am I better off getting Fast Pass.

It works well. You go in through the exit. I'd recommend it. Seems to be available all the time now.

The longest I've waited in the Space Mtn SRL was about 15-18 minutes--which would have been about the same as if I had done a FP. I have had some waits as short as 5 minutes. So, my vote is that it works well as long as you aren't uncomfortable sitting close to someone you don't know--which is, of course, the caveat of every SRL experience!

Works great, but I don’t think they have it 100% of the time. I’ve done it 3 times including today and never waited more than 10 minutes.

I went last month and it was offered everyday we went. There appeared to be very few people in line for it too.

Sounds like a good way to experience the ride. I know some SR lines don't work that well. Indy is one where I feel like it only works okay (I'd rather have an FP), and Rock'n Roller Coaster in WDW is notorious for having waits just as long as stand-by. Thanks for letting me know everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter