Single sleeper chair in living room at BLT

alnem112

Mouseketeer
Is it bulky and heavy or can it be moved? If it can, is there enough room for it inside the 2 bed room? DD is 20 months and will hate sleeping in the crib or pack and play. My DS will be in one bed and DH and I in the other. I was hoping the single chair could be moved into our room as an option.

It is bulky (almost wide enough for two to sit in) and heavy (it is hard to even shift it a little) and they are not supposed to be moved to the bedroom or elsewhere.

It is bulky (almost wide enough for two to sit in) and heavy (it is hard to even shift it a little) and they are not supposed to be moved to the bedroom or elsewhere.

Oh it's more a love seat? Then I guess DH will be sleeping on the couch lol. Thanks.

Have you tried her on a blow up toddler bed? That's what I'm using with DS. I don't know what my signature says at this point, but he's 19 months and totally over the pack n play. Also, housekeeping will bring you bed rails if you're comfortable putting her in the bed with someone else.

When my kids were too big for pack n play but too small for the chair at BLT I put our son to sleep on the couch/chair cushions on the floor.

We just stayed at BLT. As others have said, the chair is too big and heavy to move into the bedrooms. I would just bring a small mat or something small to put on the floor in one of the bedrooms. It is going to be a tight fit with floor space in the bedrooms. The bedrooms are smaller than BCV which leaves more space in the middle area. We personally love the bigger middle area for everyone to hang out.

We just stayed at BLT. As others have said, the chair is too big and heavy to move into the bedrooms. I would just bring a small mat or something small to put on the floor in one of the bedrooms. It is going to be a tight fit with floor space in the bedrooms. The bedrooms are smaller than BCV which leaves more space in the middle area. We personally love the bigger middle area for everyone to hang out.

On purpose, I suspect. The walls and door frames get banged up pretty bad when people move furniture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter