Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm so glad you feel a little better. My temp hasn't been that high since I had the flu a couple years ago and I still remember how miserable I was. :hug:

Sadly last time mine got that high it was due to an infection that ultimately ended up with me having to get some surgery to try and prevent a repeat.

i've got a nasty feeling that I may be dealing with a sequel. :sad2:

Sadly last time mine got that high it was due to an infection that ultimately ended up with me having to get some surgery to try and prevent a repeat.

i've got a nasty feeling that I may be dealing with a sequel. :sad2:

I wonder if that's also why you've been feeling icky so much...

I wonder if that's also why you've been feeling icky so much...

It could be....

though it could also simply be my normal insomnia complicated by the fact i'm working a 3rd shift and it took me awhile once the days started getting longer to adjust to the light when trying to sleep.

.....that.... and it probably doesn't help that i've not been able to get to the gym since i started this shift.

I've never had anyone be able to do this to me, this woman disappears for months on end, when i finally am ready to move on she appears out of no where as she did today, she cried out my name and literally ran to me to hug me and tell me how sorry she is, and I'm a worthless puddle., I hate this,, i hate me..

I have one of these. . .and it sux royal. I feel for you my friend. Take care and ya know where I am if you need to unload.

I've never had anyone be able to do this to me, this woman disappears for months on end, when i finally am ready to move on she appears out of no where as she did today, she cried out my name and literally ran to me to hug me and tell me how sorry she is, and I'm a worthless puddle., I hate this,, i hate me..

I have one of these. . .and it sux royal. I feel for you my friend. Take care and ya know where I am if you need to unload.

I know how you both feel. There was a woman up in Connecticut who did the same thing to me on a regular basis. Now that I live in Virginia, she doesn't contact me anymore. Hopefully, I don't run into one like her again.

I say lead everybody in a sing-along!
Hmmmmm.... We should get a group together to do that. :rotfl:

Yeah that would be fun a whole group of us singing loud as can be on every ride. :rotfl2:
And why is this a problem exactly??

I actually dont mind because my daughter doesnt get embarrassed by me so she is singing just as loudly as me most of the time. :lmao:

Hmmmm... suddenly I had the idea of the wet tshirt attraction. That sounds like it could be fun. :rotfl:

I say lead everybody in a sing-along!

Hmmmmm.... We should get a group together to do that. :rotfl:

CoasterAddict knows about BOTH of these....NEVER wear white on Splash???

(BTW---We got more drenched on Splash in DL---the Logs are conducive to extreme water)

JellyRolls ----everyone is SUPPOSED to sing! And we sing in the Parks ALL the time!

Morning!

Got in late to work, but I'm here! :thumbsup2

Since we are on summer hours, we crunch 5 days into 4 and I don't have to work tomorrow. So, it's all about running around for errand then hopefully seeing the Warhol exhibit. :woohoo:

That's ok. I'll admit I haven't seen Tangled yet. :rolleyes1

Tangled is one of the rare movies I did see! It was really good. :thumbsup2
And I love the chuck dude. :lovestruc

Is this the one that is starting one day but ending the previous day? I thought i read something about an eclipse that due to it's falling around the international date line had that weird quirk

and yay!! My fever finally broke! Seriously...waking up and discovering you have a fever of 102 is never fun.

Google had a cool thing on their page about it.

glad your fever broke!

OOOoooooo.....

I thought I'd be nice and share this.

http://www.deltavacations.com/forms/webcontest/request.do?webContestCode=CASTLE

Delta is running a contest which includes a night in the Cinderella Suite in the Magic Kingdom. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Ooooh! I've been in the Suite to visit but not to stay. :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter