Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am hoping to join your board, I think the first question is a must on any relationship resume....I could only be with someone who is at least a 7

Anyone who's a Disney lover and a Sox fan must be cool :). Welcome :goodvibes

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I know I have been MIA, and I'm sorry for not checking in more. It has been a very busy month or so but I am still alive. I hope everyone is well, and I am less than 2 weeks from my trip! yay!

Tracy!!! I've missed you!! :hug:

lol...I have to buy the islands before you can build the resort...:lmao:
and in the meantime.....chop chop..get busy on that manual......:rolleyes1

Sheesh!! No rest for the weary. :sick:

It's a busy one at work today...probably won't be doing much more than an occasional lurk.

At least it's a fuuuurrrrrrrrIIIIIIDDAAAAYYYY!!! :cool1:

Good morning Tracy...I didnt want to include my response in generically:) so here is a seperate post to say "How ya been doin?" I have wondered where you had disappeared to. Hope the remainder of your July was a fun one.... Stay in touch!

I am doing ok, July was a lot of working doubles and trying to keep my lawn under control. lol A lot of rain and a low spot in the back yard equals a new pond!! So I have been just keeping busy and having fun with Tawney.

Tracy!!! I've missed you!! :hug:

I've missed you too. :hug:

A lot of rain and a low spot in the back yard equals a new pond!!

:) Off topic, but that reminds me of the Caddyshack scene between Bill Murray and Chevy Chase:

Carl Spackler, "This place got a pool?"
Ty Webb, "We have a pond out back. We have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you."

LOL :)

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program.

:) Off topic, but that reminds me of the Caddyshack scene between Bill Murray and Chevy Chase:

Ty Webb, "We have a pond out back. We have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you."

:lmao:

yup, and I got a pool and a pond now!!!

You know, as I typed that, I was thinking the same thing!! All these people are gonna think I went to the Butts for dinner, what a classy date!!!:rotfl2

It is beautiful though, isn't it?

Andrea

Yes really cool looking place, so cool that your dance was there.

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

:welcome: to all newbies.

Timmy, wish we could help you out on that day job as you know we enjoy your humor:)

Teresa, feel better soon and enjoy your party, if you see my friend you know what to do:lmao:

Carrie 4 weeks from today !!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chat last night wentg way past interesting:rotfl2: and for those who were not there, I am sorry but even I would not even attempt a recap:rotfl:

Have a wonderful day and TGiF!!!! even tho I have to work this weekend!

:grouphug:

sorry i missed the fun! :sad1:

Gregg... in case I do not talk to you before you and Chris (and Kenny and Belle) leave.. have a good weekend!!

Ditto from me Gregg - Have a great time and maybe we'll run into each other! I am so excited to go tomorrow! To quote Mr. CA's son, 'I will explode if I don't get to go to Disneyland!' :laughing: And that is why I get along so well with his son!! :rotfl:

Ditto from me Gregg - Have a great time and maybe we'll run into each other! I am so excited to go tomorrow! To quote Mr. CA's son, 'I will explode if I don't get to go to Disneyland!' :laughing: And that is why I get along so well with his son!! :rotfl:

Too cute!!!

Okay, I hate missing chat. . .cause when I do its always a GOOD chat. . .but that's okay cause all my hard work pays for my Disney trips. . .lol. I was figuring out yesterday that I really only need to work one extra day a paycheck to keep up my current level of vacationing. . .right now I am working 2 extra shifts a paycheck. . .and sometimes not both of those, cause I sometimes get called off in the summer. . .which is sweet cause I HATE working overtime. . .

Hello stranger.

Sounds almost as much fun as the one I had in the basement :rotfl2:

hey sweetie, lets just hope yours in the basement didn't attract frogs and dragonflies like the one in my back yard is... If I could just get 5 days or so without a terrential downpour it just might dry up!!! lol

Caddyshack, one of the great movies! Great cast and great dialogue

"when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup" I hear that one almost every day as a radio promo. And the famous "hey everybody, we're all gonna get ....."

A very wise man once said if it is in writing it makes it so...
So here is further proof that our Ms Carrie loves hugs!!!! It says so right here :)

098.jpg

(look between the penguins happy feet)

Welcome!! :goodvibes

Hmm...I wonder if the 1st post should be modified to add an 11.

11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

:banana: :banana:

Noted and added 11 just for you. :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I know I have been MIA, and I'm sorry for not checking in more. It has been a very busy month or so but I am still alive. I hope everyone is well, and I am less than 2 weeks from my trip! yay!

Tracey's back :woohoo: :woohoo: let the party begin. Welcome Back Tracey we missed you. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter