Sister Wives

When Meri’s friend pointed out the weird statement Kody made to Robyn referring to promising her he’d never be in a sham of a marriage BEFORE they were married which proves he obviously spoke about his wives and marriages to her….i almost yelled at the tv since I told my SO the SAME thing during that break up talk. He was trash talking them to her. Telling her he didn’t love them. Maybe that’s why she decided to marry him because she knew she’d always be #1.

When Meri’s friend pointed out the weird statement Kody made to Robyn referring to promising her he’d never be in a sham of a marriage BEFORE they were married which proves he obviously spoke about his wives and marriages to her….i almost yelled at the tv since I told my SO the SAME thing during that break up talk. He was trash talking them to her. Telling her he didn’t love them. Maybe that’s why she decided to marry him because she knew she’d always be #1.
These 2 are always projecting. Kody is so convinced Christine and Janelle are bad mouthing him because he's always bad mouthing THEM.

These 2 are always projecting. Kody is so convinced Christine and Janelle are bad mouthing him because he's always bad mouthing THEM.

He really thought none of them would leave him. He really felt he had something over them and he would never be left. Narcissist to the core.

He makes crap up about them to bad mouth them. Christine or Janelle can say something during their interview or repeat something he’s said before to them and he’ll say they are talking bad about him. Ummm did we watch the same thing?? He is a hot mess.

Was there a new episode on New Year's Eve? My PVR didn't record anything new.
Yes Part 2 of them looking back at clips separately and answering some question sent in.

Did anyone watch Part 1 of the wedding? I really hope they last. I'm glad to see Christine happy.
I watched. I think the part that moves me the most is watching ppl. who care about Christine (her parents especially) who knew she was unhappy find her happiness. It's such a raw emotion for them and am very glad her dad could see her happy while he's still alive.

I watched. I think the part that moves me the most is watching ppl. who care about Christine (her parents especially) who knew she was unhappy find her happiness. It's such a raw emotion for them and am very glad her dad could see her happy while he's still alive.
I agree!
I also loved Janelle's speech on the boat. I love their friendship. I love how David accepts that she has a "sister wife" and all those extra kids that she has helped raise and loves like her own. When Maddie was talking in the kitchen and was getting so emotional, it made me emotional. You can see the love between Christine and David and it's wonderful to see. She finally has a man that loves her, all of her, and only her! It will be so different, having a "full time" husband!
I could have done without the Kody and Robyn parts! UGH!

Loved the wedding episode and seeing how supportive everyone is. Thinking Christine and David will always have a loud, busy household with 14 kids between them. Plus her bonus kids.

Interesting note that David said he has 2 sisters that live polygamy in Mexico.

I loved seeing everyone happy. Even Kody seemed happier. Robyn was the most petulant to me. When you keep saying, “and that’s all I’m going to say,” we can all hear the subtext.

I guess it’s not much fun being Queen Bee if the worker bees all left.

So wonderful to witness so much joy & love.

Especially after last week's episode, which was exhausting it was so emotionally heavy.

--------

Kody seemed genuinely happy that Christine would have a better day than their own wedding day. One that was warranted and deserved.

Christine's mother has the exact same cadence as Ysabel. It was unreal to hear. Genetics are crazy.

The girls were so much fun, all of them. I am not a big Christine fan. But they are a testament to what a wonderful mother she is & I deeply respect the courage and focus it took for Christine to grab her life, her joy & her well-being and happiness.

Gwen, her reasoning for not being at the wedding seemed bizarre to me. As did the information coming out that Christine completely understood that she was too busy.

Whatever the reason it was a shame all around.

Gwen, her reasoning for not being at the wedding seemed bizarre to me. As did the information coming out that Christine completely understood that she was too busy.

Whatever the reason it was a shame all around.
What was her reason again? I didn't see her mentioned at all during the special which you would think they would have.

What was her reason again? I didn't see her mentioned at all during the special which you would think they would have.
Swasn't mentioned, so of course I went directly to Googleland.🤩

Gwen answered some fans who asked that she was very busy with her courses. An absolute given with school. But still sad not to see a one day situation & race there and back.

And there were also words from Gwen that Christine was like 'okay', done - I understand and will take you off the guest list. I think that the nonchalant aspect of the explanation is what made me go Huh.

Mylkelti also had some google links that said she was unsure why Gwen was not there, but that it was sad.

Last edited:
So wonderful to witness so much joy & love.

Especially after last week's episode, which was exhausting it was so emotionally heavy.

--------

Kody seemed genuinely happy that Christine would have a better day than their own wedding day. One that was warranted and deserved.

Christine's mother has the exact same cadence as Ysabel. It was unreal to hear. Genetics are crazy.

The girls were so much fun, all of them. I am not a big Christine fan. But they are a testament to what a wonderful mother she is & I deeply respect the courage and focus it took for Christine to grab her life, her joy & her well-being and happiness.
Yes, I'm not sure how much time had passed, but Kody seemed sooo much happier and like he's really. moved on from Christine and genuinely happy for her. Thats not to say I'm sure he'd kinda get a kick out of things if they dont work out (he's still his told you all self),but he seemed at peace which was good to see. - Hopefully he can grow in his ability to be a father still.

The only one that seemed still trapped in the past was Robyn.

Yes, I'm not sure how much time had passed, but Kody seemed sooo much happier and like he's really. moved on from Christine and genuinely happy for her. Thats not to say I'm sure he'd kinda get a kick out of things if they dont work out (he's still his told you all self),but he seemed at peace which was good to see. - Hopefully he can grow in his ability to be a father still.

The only one that seemed still trapped in the past was Robyn.
But then again Kody didn't speak too ill of the new bride because Robyn kept interjecting to say they were happy for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter