Site for Ride Status?

maynard123

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for WDW tomorrow morning for a week, ataying at the Beach Club, and are very excited.

Does anyone know if there is a web site showing what rides are currently closed for refurbishment, repairs, etc.?

Disney has this for the Disnyland site in California, but I can't find the same type of thing for WDW.

Thanks!

The one on Disney.com can be found if you go to the calendar area, then click on operational updates.

Thanks Everybody...very helpful. We are in day 2 of a 7 day stay at the Beach Club and absolutely loving it.

How's the weather at WDW? We leave a week from today! Can't wait!!! Are there a lot of crowds?
Continue to have a wonderful time.

It's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday......:wave: :cool1: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Originally posted by bigkidcarrie
How's the weather at WDW? We leave a week from today! Can't wait!!! Are there a lot of crowds?
Continue to have a wonderful time.

..:wave: :cool1: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

If I may join in....

I just got back yesturday, 10/25, and the weather and the crowds in my opinion were great!!!!

From 10/21-10/25 there was not one drop of rain, the days were hot, but not too humid and the nights were absoultely amazing!!! We did need a light jacket at night and BRING YOUR BUG SPRAY!!! My 4yo dd and I got eaten up alive!!!!

To me the crowds were bearable, I think it could have been much worse. In that short amount of time we did all 4 parks and everything we wanted to do. The parks were open early and closed fairly late, MK was open to 11:00 on Sat. and of course midnight for MNSSHP. So we opened the parks, went back for a nap and then stayed until they closed. we used our fastpasses and accomplished everything. We even had our 8 month old dd with us who had a cold and we still did it all.

Just plan,plan, and plan ahead of time (which all of us diser's are great at ) and you will be fine.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! I wish we could go back

Thank you! I hope the weather stays great for us. But even the rain won't stop us! Thanks for the tip about the bugs. Bug spray has just been added to my list.

6 days and counting!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter