Six Flags Magic Mtn: New Years

my2mickeykids

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to SFMM on New Years Eve? We are thinking about hitting up the park on our drive home from a week in DL. How are crowds? Any special New Years events you know of? We have been to DL countless times but never Six Flags. Now that our kids will be 11 & 13 we want to take them. Thank you!!

Growing up in LA Disneyland was always the big NYE party place. Knott's to a much lesser extent. I didn't even know anybody went to SFMM for NYE. Looking at the calendar on the website their 12/31 operating hours are 10:30am to 6pm, so no ringing in the new year.

Growing up in LA Disneyland was always the big NYE party place. Knott's to a much lesser extent. I didn't even know anybody went to SFMM for NYE. Looking at the calendar on the website their 12/31 operating hours are 10:30am to 6pm, so no ringing in the new year.

Thanks! Bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter