unfortunately I won't be able to
go on vaca in Dec :sad1:
Have fun at the meet,
sing with happy spoons, dance,
drink lots of blue drinks,
ummm no glitter turkey carcasses,
and don't do anything I wouldn't do :rotfl2:
Have a great time!!!!!!!

Ah yes...the famous glitter turkey carcasses and the singing spoons. You know...I still have my singing spoon!!!
We'll miss you, but will raise a glass in your honor!!!

if its a reunion we're celebrating... then I guess another reason for me would be a reunion with Disneydonnam and Kurt... thats where I met them last Sept 08 ... it sound like it was ages ago dont it ??? :rolleyes:

if its a reunion we're celebrating... then I guess another reason for me would be a reunion with Disneydonnam and Kurt... thats where I met them last Sept 08 ... it sound like it was ages ago doesnt it ??? :rolleyes:

Ah yes...the famous glitter turkey carcasses and the singing spoons. You know...I still have my singing spoon!!!
We'll miss you, but will raise a glass in your honor!!!

I think I still have some of those turkey pins somewhere around here. And the pins from the year after, too.

The tentative schedule of piano players for the night of the meet:

Michael Williams and Tommy Bell
Scotty Kilwein and Ray McGee (my favorites)

Of course, this is subject to change, but it looks to be a fun night.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I think I still have some of those turkey pins somewhere around here. And the pins from the year after, too.

Hmmmm, was going through stuff from previous trips, and did find some turkey pins. Looks like those will be making the trip as well.

With 1 week to go, yes 1WEEK, I was just thinking of this and was coming to ask if you knew. I should have known you would have filled us in by now. :goodvibes Sounds like a great line up. I swear Tommy is there every time I go. He must work every night. ;)

For those of you going on the cruise,

Bon Voyage!!

Have a great time :boat:, and I'll see you in one week :yay:.

Yes, have a magical time on your cruise. If its not too much trouble, have a Tropical Depression at Castaway Cay for me. Yummy!

See you Thursday night! OMG, I can't believe we are saying this! :cool1:

Leaving in 6 hours! We have had a few last minute changes to our trip :sad2: but I am going to try REALLY hard to still make it.

It's Thursday Night and you're all there and I'm not

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Have one for me :drinking1 and have a great night everyone!

You were missed, Maryanne! :(

Thanks Karen for organizing such a fun meet again. I don't know if I'll be allowed back now that Peter has seen what goes on. :lmao: It was great to see some familiar faces and meet new Disney friends too! :grouphug: I hope to have pics up sometime.

I have some pics for those who havent seen them on Facebook yet...

n1356521475_176784_3795.jpg

n1356521475_176785_4097.jpg

n1356521475_176787_4709.jpg

n1356521475_176788_5000.jpg

n1356521475_176789_5297.jpg

n1356521475_176790_5586.jpg

n1356521475_176792_6181.jpg

n1356521475_176793_6491.jpg

n1356521475_176794_6809.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter