Sixth Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do we have a curfew? :confused3

Hmmmmm, we don't have a curfew in our 'group'. You are hanging with the wrong group :lmao: !! But then again, I never stay out late to begin with..I'm an old fuddy duddy!!!

Ah yes...it's a grand thing when you can say that magical '3 months' isn't it!!
Karen calls every few days with our latest countdown number of days until we leave on the 6th..it's really too funny. 3 months from today, the cruise will be just a memory for me...how sad.

Ah yes...it's a grand thing when you can say that magical '3 months' isn't it!!
Karen calls every few days with our latest countdown number of days until we leave on the 6th..it's really too funny. 3 months from today, the cruise will be just a memory for me...how sad.

You know you love to know the countdown number (which happens to be 84 days, 17 hours and 14 minutes until our plane leaves, if you care).

And don't talk about the cruise being just a memory. It's too soon for that.

We made it to the meet last year but can't get to WDW until the 28th. :sad2: Maybe we'll go to Jelly Rolls then and pretend we were at the meet. :rolleyes1

Brack, see you there! We get there on the 28th as well, and plan to hang at Jellyrolls a lot since there is really nowhere else to go.

We made it to the meet last year but can't get to WDW until the 28th. :sad2: Maybe we'll go to Jelly Rolls then and pretend we were at the meet. :rolleyes1

well prep that list and I will request the songs for you... btw how far are from Baltimore :goodvibes

well prep that list and I will request the songs for you... btw how far are from Baltimore :goodvibes

I'm the crazy one who always picks "The Time Warp" :lmao:

We are in NE Baltimore County near White Marsh and Perry Hall ... if that helps :confused3

Brack, see you there! We get there on the 28th as well, and plan to hang at Jellyrolls a lot since there is really nowhere else to go.

:thumbsup2 I'll see when I can persuade the others to go.

I'm the crazy one who always picks "The Time Warp" :lmao:

We are in NE Baltimore County near White Marsh and Perry Hall ... if that helps :confused3

aaahhh hmm still dont know where that is.... :lmao: the reason why I ask.. is because we already had to Baltimore Meet ... one was in a crab house hmmm I willget the name promise.. and thwe last one was Oct. 11th at Don Pablos by owing Mills mall.. maybe next time you guys can make an appearance!!! :cloud9: popcorn::

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1818984

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter