skinless chicken breasts?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
I just bought skinless/boneless chicken breasts. Now for supper I want to make my own chickenfingers or just small peices of chicken. :confused3 I saw on Tv that they cut them up, dip in flour, then egg/milk then a crumb mixture. Then how do I cook them.?

I would bake them. Probably 400º for 15 -20 minutes depending on how thick the pieces are. You could also deep-fry them. I don't deep-fry anything (too messy and fattening for me) so I don't know how to tell you to do that.

You can also fry them in a pan on the stove with a little bit of olive oil or canola oil. If they are thick pieces you can use a tenderizer mallot and flatten them a little. I take chicken breasts and dip them in egg and the roll in flavored bread crumbs and bake the whole breasts at 375 for 40-45 minutes turning half way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter