Skylanders Designs

Hello! Your work is amazing!!! Could you make me a set of the original blue skylander things you did for my son Alex who is turning 6 this year? He has sat by me oohing and aahhing as I have searched your work, hoping to find an Alex turning 6 set already, and would be absolutely thrilled to have these customized for him. Thank you!

Hello! Your work is amazing!!! Could you make me a set of the original blue skylander things you did for my son Alex who is turning 6 this year? He has sat by me oohing and aahhing as I have searched your work, hoping to find an Alex turning 6 set already, and would be absolutely thrilled to have these customized for him. Thank you!

Here are your designs... Welcome to the DIS boards!

alex_skylandersbagtopper_zpsewwlw4t3.jpg

alex_skylanders_zps4erzjymw.jpg

alex_skylandersbannertriangle_zpseqyrorku.jpg

alex_skylanderscandy_zpsxcexbdrq.jpg

alex_skylandersinvite_zpsdlya1hgg.jpg

alex_skylandersgifttag_zps3dyz7d9o.jpg

alex_skylanderslanyard_zpstxloxjsx.jpg

alex_skylanderswaterbottles_zps22oseyym.jpg

alex_skylandersround_zpsbg1gaj3w.jpg

Hello!!! I am in awe of your work and was wondering if you are able to create for me the triangle banner for my son's upcoming 6th Birthday. His name is Dylan and would love the orange colored banner if you would be so kind as to send us. Thank you in advance!! Sarah

Hello!!! I am in awe of your work and was wondering if you are able to create for me the triangle banner for my son's upcoming 6th Birthday. His name is Dylan and would love the orange colored banner if you would be so kind as to send us. Thank you in advance!! Sarah

Here is Dylan's design...

dylan_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsyihpuehb.jpg

Hello! Thank you so much for what you do!! We are doing a Skylanders Trap Team 6th Birthday for my son Jay. I would appreciate anything you have. Thanks so much.
Kim

Hello! Thank you so much for what you do!! We are doing a Skylanders Trap Team 6th Birthday for my son Jay. I would appreciate anything you have. Thanks so much.
Kim

Sorry it has taken me so long... Here are Jay's designs.

jay_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsopaqkgvy.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteam_zpshtgt5oad.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpsm1aekqqw.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsjutao4ap.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpsyewhbp8p.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpshfzbacoz.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsjbvnchmh.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpsqhik1fsd.jpg

jay_skylanderstrapteamround_zpslzxu7gjp.jpg

I am not sure where I should post or message looking for Amy for Skylanders Swap Force or Trap Team for 5 year old birthday. Your designs are wonderful and I know he would be so excited. Would you be able to help out with invitations, banners, printables etc.?

Hello would you please be able to do all of them for Rylan and he is turning 5 for trap team and do u have any of the new supercharger ones thank you so so much

Hello would you please be able to do all of them for Rylan and he is turning 5 for trap team and do u have any of the new supercharger ones thank you so so much

When I searched for graphics for the Super Chargers, I couldn't find as good quality graphics. So I have done a few of the Super Chargers but do not have a full set. Would you like the full set of the Trap Team or the few I have done of the Super Chargers?

When I searched for graphics for the Super Chargers, I couldn't find as good quality graphics. So I have done a few of the Super Chargers but do not have a full set. Would you like the full set of the Trap Team or the few I have done of the Super Chargers?

Could i get both the few you found and all of the ones for trap team thank you. You are a life saver.
Sara k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter