Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

Nancy those are so cute :)

I'm going with the red & the black for my Mickey group.

Here're mine for fall:

DSCN0077.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Lisa!! I'll be on the look-out!!

Great job again Rachel!

I shopped my own supplies...got most of what I need from there. I'm going to surprise DH tomorrow with lunch :love: and stop for the rest of my supplies after that. Then, I will get started this weekend!!! Thanks to everyone that is moving so quickly!!!!

Just popping in to check these out - -wonderful work ladies! I am sorry I missed this one.

Mine are all done and will go out probably Tuesday :) Here's what they look like... I hope that they are OK :) It's been a while since I've done a swap!! Sorry the pics are a little blurry... I took them with my phone...

Birthday
IMG_1215.jpg

Mickey
IMG_1213.jpg

Thanksgiving
IMG_1212.jpg

Here are my groups. I need to bag and tag them so I'll let you know when I go postal. I used stickers to embellish them, so the AK and Ariel groups have a variety of designs. I hope you like them!

Animal Kingdom
151.jpg

Princess Ariel
150.jpg

General Disney (I used the 4 parks paper from a WDW pack--it has icons from each park on the paper)
149.jpg

Love them Traci! good way to use up your papers!
I used up stuff too on mine, didn't buy a thing for this swap!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter