Slinkyman's Wishes Come True Trip Report:DAYS 8 & 9 Added post 193 & 194

Oh so much to read and read and read again. I am so happy for Ink and the VMK names onthe hats wow now that is a keeper. I knew some of the details but to see the pics of the boys just brings tears to my eyes. Can not wait for the next installments. How exciting. I sure is a trip of a lifetime. How special :grouphug:

Your beautiful story has touched my heart from the beginning-I am a cancer survivor and my daughter is winning her current battle right now. Thank you for sharing all of this with us and for helping us to remember that dreams really do come true!

Believe and Miracles Can Happen!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
AWESOME!!! It is the only word to describe such a beautiful Real Life Fairytale....DREAMS DO COME TRUE...for Ink and Smalld and all their family and friends. My grandson, Bobthemighty and I only had a very small part, but it was a dream come true for us...we got to meet the greatest VMKer's for real!!!! Thank you "Bearz" for making this possible, your a great friend on and off line, lol. We had a wonderful time with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! And "Bug" you are an inspiration of true motherhood!!!!:cheer2: The real cool thing was we got to talk with real words and give real hugs! Ink we wish you the best in health and life...can't wait for the rest:thumbsup2 of the story!!

How wonderful to read such an uplifting and inspiring story. I am so glad this youngster had wishes made true. I could not hold back the tears as I read and look forward to the next installment which hopefully will be soon.

This story should remind all of us that we should treasure our loved ones, our lives each and every day. Don't sweat the small stuff and live life to the fullest.

Such a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us. What a wonderful experience for all involved, can't wait to read more.

I'll take some of those tissues Lori.

:woohoo: And a big WOOT for Yavn, Caffdawg and TikiT :woohoo:

This was such a great story. Now I know that VMK CAN bring the Disney magic to peoples hearts.

This was a lovely tale of triumph and dreams.

From one bug to another thank you so much for sharing this story with us... I have laughed and cried and laughed some while reading this knowing that you all deserve this once in a lifetime trip!! I can't wait to read more :)

Bug, as usual, you shared with us an amazing few days. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this beautiful story with all of us. Can't wait for the rest of the story to share it with my family. :hug: :grouphug:

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know that you all have touched my heart! I was in tears this morning reading all your comments. When all is done I will print this entire thread out for Ink's memory book. We value all of you:grouphug: I must say that when I read Luvthattink post about Ink's name in the parade it got me thinking. We could not hear the announcement in the car just loud music. So i decided to finally have a peak at the video-we had someone taping with our camera. Big mistake-when I heard them say his name and family I lost it:sad1: :sad1: They were happy tears of course and I can't wait to he gets home from school to show him. I will see if Ink can show me how to upload the link to you tube as it shows the announcement and our car rounding the corner of Mainstreet near the train station. If we can figure it out I will put a link here to it. I am working on Day three the big day and hope to have it up by this evening. I have to resize all the pictures i put in this report and upload them all.

Ok back to trip report work for me {{hugs}} to you all and thanks to all my dear friends :grouphug:

Bug

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know that you all have touched my heart! I was in tears this morning reading all your comments. When all is done I will print this entire thread out for Ink's memory book. We value all of you:grouphug: I must say that when I read Luvthattink post about Ink's name in the parade it got me thinking. We could not hear the announcement in the car just loud music. So i decided to finally have a peak at the video-we had someone taping with our camera. Big mistake-when I heard them say his name and family I lost it:sad1: :sad1: They were happy tears of course and I can't wait to he gets home from school to show him. I will see if Ink can show me how to upload the link to you tube as it shows the announcement and our car rounding the corner of Mainstreet near the train station. If we can figure it out I will put a link here to it. I am working on Day three the big day and hope to have it up by this evening. I have to resize all the pictures i put in this report and upload them all.

Ok back to trip report work for me {{hugs}} to you all and thanks to all my dear friends :grouphug:

Bug

Ok, now that would be cool if we got to see that video! It would almost be like we were there. :woohoo:

I specifically joined the DIS to reply to this thread, so here I am!
I spoke to Slink, Small and you before your trip. It was obvious you knew you were in for some fun! Glad to see that you got what you wanted, (and more!).
Pretty cool to meet TikiT too, never knew he worked at the Magic Kingdom! Will look out for him. ;) I've known him in VMK a while, he looks, and sounds, pretty cool and relaxed.
It's been fun reading your posts, and the cut out's of the VMK players really made me laugh. HOST_Lily is there, you met her too? :D
Have fun, and I'm so glad you had a great trip. What a great thread to post my first post on!
-Stitch.

this is truly amazing story.I hope all of CL_slinkymans dreams are comeing true.
your friend
~bravehook~

I was reading some of this early this morning. Then I saw Bug and Bears on the Jungle Cruise dock after VMK opened, and it was all I could do to restrain myself from telling them how it affected me, since I try to be careful about referring to this site.

So I'll say it now to both of you.....Reading this has absolutely made my day! :cloud9:

I have been looking forward to reading about the "Trip" and you did not let us down. I am so glad you had a wonderful time and look forward to reading the rest. :goodvibes

"I just love happy endings." Fauna from Sleeping Beauty.

Can't improve on the sentiment so I'll just add "Me too!" I'm so glad you'all had such a special trip. Glad I've been able to share even the little bit here and in VMK.

CL_TinkerBlue

What an amazing set of surprises and wonderful memories to last at least a lifetime. Truly magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter