Slinkyman's Wishes Come True Trip Report:DAYS 8 & 9 Added post 193 & 194

:goodvibes

Your story reminds me why I play VMK with my daughter. Behind the little icons wearing mouse ears, there are some wonderful people. All of the VMK players who wrote letters on Ink's behalf, Yavn, and Dawg are all angels. We have never officially met on VMK, but I have seen you and Ink in host games, guest rooms, and quests that Ink has created. You both are always kind and helpful. Ink shows maturity beyond his years. After reading Ink's backstory, your trip report is filling my heart with joy. The spirit that you and your family, Bearz, Smalld , Tiki, Yavn and Dawg shared at WDW would warm Walt's heart too. :)

Your story reminds me of lyrics from my favorite Disney song.....

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

.....and it did come true :)

Best Wishes from Cheerbell (me) and Parkidol (dd) :)

Sorry that illness seemed to get at you all at some point but at least it seemed to be a quick one. I love the pics. Obviously Ink has great taste in characters. Goofy Rocks!! Animator’s Palate looks very cool from what I saw on one of those travel channel shows that was on the Disney cruise.

BTW, those flats are just so cute!!

Sorry you all had to get a "bug" :sick: ...
but there's always a silver lining .. :cloud9:
at least it was a quick one :goodvibes

Glad to see more to the story! Stinks about how you all got sick!!! I would be so upset if a trip of a life time was ruined by a bad illness..

Hmmm, the ship looks BEAUTIFUL! Remind me to book a room on one of them Disney Cruises... :rotfl2:

Well I was talking with Bug and suggested that she should post a warning that the below posts should have a warning the following may make some people turn green. Having a flu bug on the ship is way no fun. And all the free food you can eat all day and just looking at it makes you green it so sad.

I love the pics they are great :) Looking forward to seeing more. This is my daily happy reading of course minus the sea sickness and flu bug. That I read over really fast :lmao:

Wow, such an amazing story. I am so glad everything worked out. And yes Yavn and Dawg look like such amazing and kind hearted people you would ever meet. I am so happy for Ink :)

Luna

I'm so sorry y'all got sick, what a horrible time to come down with something. The ship is beautiful though, I can't wait to go on my own Disney Cruise! :)

Hmmm, the ship looks BEAUTIFUL! Remind me to book a room on one of them Disney Cruises... :rotfl2:

It really IS beautiful. I fully believe the Disney ships are the prettiest on the water today. I remembered when I went on the Magic that my thoughts were: "My ship's prettier than your ship! Neener neener neener!" whenever we were in port. ;)

The report reminds me that I need to do another cruise again sooner than later, and catch up with my boyfriend, Goofy! :love:

And lastly, a family that gets sick together stays together? :rolleyes1

wow this is a great story and i love the pics. how fun for all of you. i love the idea of making the flats so cute i am going to make a set when i go to disney with my neice and nephew they will get a kick out of it. so glad disney helped make your trip so memorable it sounds like you all deserved it!!

Still reading and still getting those good feelings! :goodvibes

So sorry to hear that you all got sick during the trip!

Waiting for the next installment! popcorn::

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your magical trip :wizard: and the journey along the way. Sorry to hear that a pesky little flu bug :sick: felt the need to join you at different times throughout the trip.

Can't wait to finish reading the rest... popcorn::

Oh Bug (HUGS),
What a wonderful lifetime experience you have been sharing with all of us. Thank you for including us into your lives. As a mom myself I can not express enough amazement I have in your inner strength to hold it together before, during, and after your trip. You are a beautiful person inside and out. As I sit here with tears running down my face, wiping them away so I can continue reading, I cant imagine being in your shoes. Every detail you included making his trip a lifetime memory was perfect. Every detail in your report reminds me of the parks and makes me imagine being there with you.

Everyone that has contributed to this wonderful family experience should be proud of themselves. You have changed this families life forever. The kindness and compassion that they have seen will forever remain in their hearts.

Yavn and Dawg, you two have done more for all of us than you can imagine. You gave up the time you had scheduled for some important meetings and for that we will all be eternally grateful. You changed this boys life. Just by being there talking and listening to him. The smile on his face must have been so wonderful to see. From the bottom of my heart thank you both and the entire VMK team.

Ink (HUGS), You are an inspiration to us all. I am so glad that you were able to have this trip and have so many of your dreams come true, you truly deserve it. Your trip sounded like you had such a wonderful time (minus the bug you caught). My wish for you is that you have many more just as great trips in your future. I cant imagine a nicer person for this to happen too. Your so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. You have thee most wonderful mom in the world. Give her a GIANT hug from all of us (I have a funny feeling one of those giant bear hugs of yours is just what she needs).

PS: Bug I wished you had warned me I could have been rich buying stock in Kleenex

Bug this is your dreamy girl checking in. It was so wonderful to be a part of your trip. I love all of you madly. And I miss you so much. You were so sweet when you said things like this does not happen to people like you. But I will tell you right now, that all of the wonderful things that happened was because all of you deserved all of this happiness. You and Slinky are really shining examples of how dreams really do come true. You both went through fire together, and it was all our honor to stand by your side and be there when the light could come out again in your lives. We love you! Hope to hear from you soon.

Ladyvader/CrystalPalace

Oh, there is something going around, isn't there? My sinuses are clogged as I type this... Achoo. I just hope that all of you feel better now! Being on a trip with a cold is no fun. :sad2:

Simply amazing. Like most of the others posting, I had to pull out the kleenex box after reading. Your reports are so detailed and written so eloquently that it is quite easy to imagine being right there, experiencing everything firsthand. I am so glad you were all able to experience this dream come true. This is why I am, and will always remain, a Disney fan.. because unlike others in this world, we know that with faith and trust, anything can be made into a reality. I'm glad to see that Yavn, Dawg and the VMK staff were able to provide the pixie dust needed to get Slink's dream off the ground.

I will say it as I've said before, you and Slink are beyond amazing. I cherish the chats we've had in the past, and love running into you on VMK. You and Slink always bring fun and laughter to a room. I will continue to keep Slink and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I can't wait to read more.. anxiously awaiting your next installment :)

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter