Slip Shorts/Biker Shorts Recommendations (Under Dresses)

zuzu310

DIS Veteran
Any ladies out there that can give me some brand recommendations for slip shorts/biker shorts under my sundresses? I don't normally wear them under my dresses but with TRON I think I better get a few pairs. TIA!

I'd recommend it for not just Tron but the wind, the times when you're higher on a ramp than someone below you, when you're body to body and you have no idea what someone is doing with their camera. We've purchased shorter length bike shorts on Amazon, yoga shorts, slip shorts. Any will work. Some will just be a cover, some give you a Spanx effect for when you're eating constantly at Disney.

I used to wear sundresses all the time and just wore regular underwear under them. My dresses came almost down to my knees so it was easy enough to sort of hold/wrap them like pants when getting on and off rides. Now I wear skorts instead because I've found some with pockets and can go bagless or with just a water bottle holder instead of carrying a bag around.

Okay so here's a weird question, do you wear these like underwear or do you still wear underwear underneath? Are they see through? I would probably buy the nude color because some of my dresses are white or light colored. I make all of my Disney dresses. Thanks, girls!

Okay so here's a weird question, do you wear these like underwear or do you still wear underwear underneath? Are they see through? I would probably buy the nude color because some of my dresses are white or light colored. I make all of my Disney dresses. Thanks, girls!
I still wear underwear and I have black ones. I feel they blend better into the shadows as I’m getting off/on rides. My only downside is depending on the fabric of my dress, they can be “clingy” to the dress.

https://a.co/d/916U5Nl I have these in several colors to match different dresses. They’re comfy, not hot (to me), offer a bit of support, and they have a POCKET!! I absolutely love them. They are amazing for the price.

Old Navy has a nice selection of athletic wear bike shorts, “power chill” and “power soft” are the ones I get. These can be worn with or without the addition of undergarments. Old Navy often has 50% off athletic wear sales.

I have some Jockey brand "Skimmies" slip shorts, which are long enough to prevent chub rub, but they are NOT shapewear (which is good): they are form-fitting, silky and stretchy, but not the least bit constricting, hot, or uncomfortable. The only downside is that, as @lilmc mentions above, some lightweight fabrics tend to cling to the shorts, so I have to "test drive" garments with them ahead of time if I'm concerned about that.

My daughter, who is a volleyball player, wears her "bun hugger" volleyball shorts, of the Nike and Under Armour brands, when she's wearing a short skirt, and finds that they accomplish the same dual purpose of providing modesty and comfort.

I mostly wear jeans these days, and when I wear skirts, I wear them full and below-the-knee to mid-calf. I like pettipants as I don't like anything close fitting. But then, I grew up wearing cotton slips under everything until I got old enough to wear nylon slips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter