slo’s FRIDAY 2/9 poll - Super Bowl Party 🏈

Super Bowl Party - Are you hosting or attending one? Are you watching alone? (m.c.)

• I am hosting a party

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I am attending a party - family’s house

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I am attending a party - friend’s house

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I am attending a party - at a restaurant or bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am attending a party - at another place (please post where)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m watching alone

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I’m watching with a family member

Votes: 54 47.0%
  • I’m watching with a friend

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I’m not watching

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
Wasn't sure how to answer -- answered "watching alone." I plan to watch the Super Bowl at home with DH -- he doesn't like football, so my guess is I'll be alone.

We just got back from WDW last night, so the Super Bowl party isn't a definite - yet, but it is likely. We had a great time with family at our house last year. It was an appetizer type party only and we had tons of food. We'll probably do it again. :)

No way to watch at home. I don’t haven’t cable and indoor antennas don’t work in my area. I’ll check the score throughout the game but that is the extent of it.

Go Niners!

Just me! DH hates to watch sports (say WHAT), plus he has to work a 12 then head to bed in the middle of it.

So just lonely me myself and I. 😁

I'm just in it for the food. DD and I will make rib appetizers for Kansas City, Fisherman's Wharf style seafood chowder and sourdough bread for San Francisco. DH and DSIL will watch the game.

We're having good friends over to watch the game. We're all 49ers fans, but I think only me and my friend's husband will be intent about watching the game. But we'll all enjoy some good food, drinks, and laughter for sure (as we always do).

Probably watching alone, not intently though. Marie is not interested at all. No parties here. I'm mostly interested in the first round draft in late April.

1707504253624.png

Watching with DH. Eagles fans here so not rooting for either team (we're still grumpy/salty about the season). But we will have fondue...cheese earlier in the day, chocolate during the game with assorted dippers appropriate for each. Plenty of other snacky items around the house to round out the day. Sort of a graze through the afternoon/evening situation rather than a real meal.

We’re hosting a ”Super Bowl - Taylor’s Version” Party!

And we just finalized our menu:

Kansas City Chiefs BBQ Pork Sliders
Chicken Wings - [still need a cute Taylor Swift-themed name or maybe “Wing It & Fling It”]
Pizza Rolls - “Welcome to New York”
Sausage & Cheese Dip w/ Tortilla Chips - [still need a cute Taylor-Swift-themed name]

Stadium Set Up w/ Potato Chips (2 kinds), Tortilla Scoops, Popcorn, Pretzels, Carrots, Broccoli, Celery w/ Ranch Dip, Salsa, & Refried Beans/Cheese/Sour Cream

Cheddar Cheese, Pepperoni, & Ritz Crackers Board - “We Are Never Getting Back to Cheddar,” “It Was Enchanting to Meat You,“ & “Big Ritz-Putation”

Almonds - “Almond Too Well”

Strawberry Cupcakes - [still need a cute Taylor Swift-themed name, thinking something from “Lover”]
Eclairs - “Illicit Eclairs”
Milkshakes - “Shake It Off”
Twizzlers - “Red”

And Cookies to Go - “Getaway Carbs”

(The party guests will mainly be teenagers, so, unfortunately I can’t do “Champagne Problems.”)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter