slo’s FRIDAY 3/1 poll - March Birthday 🥳

March Birthday - Do you have one and when? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have a March birthday 🥳

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • No - I do not have a March birthday

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 6th - 10th

• 11th - 15th

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 16th - 20th

• 21st - 25th

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 26th - 31st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an Easter birthday

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
🐰 Happy Easter Month Everyone! ✝️

Today’s the day to give yourself a birthday shoutout :yay:

Do YOU have a March birthday?
(multiple choice)

*Bonus birthday points if your birthday is on Easter this year.

A very :bday: to all our DIS Friends!

For Me……No birthday for me this month, which is a bummer since I have a terrible craving for some birthday cake - LOL! I know someone that buys a small birthday cake for himself when he has a craving. I can’t do that, and I don’t know why. There’s no cake police making sure that that cake is actually for a birthday. You all may see this as a poll topic soon :scratchin

IMG_3242.png

Last edited:
Not me.
DIL's is the 25th. (it's going to be a bit sad this year.....last year her father died on the 26th)

We are having birthday cake tonight. We missed DGS's birthday, so he is spending the night and we are having a late celebration with him

Yep! Mine and my youngest son :) I am the epitome of Pisces and I absolutely LOVE the month of March - usually signifies the end of a long, dark winter here in the frozen tundra. My SAD usually ends, the sun comes out, and then I get cake (twice). All in all, a great month. I was born on my aunts birthday, and my niece was born on mine - so always a fun celebration!

Brother and I celebrate a birthday on the same day 2 years apart this month.

My Brother’s first grandchild turns 1 on Easter Sunday.
:bday:
Yes, I have a March birthday and it is on Easter weekend this year! It happens that way every once in a while. :goodvibes
Yep! Mine and my youngest son :) I am the epitome of Pisces and I absolutely LOVE the month of March - usually signifies the end of a long, dark winter here in the frozen tundra. My SAD usually ends, the sun comes out, and then I get cake (twice). All in all, a great month. I was born on my aunts birthday, and my niece was born on mine - so always a fun celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter