• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Who here likes corn on the cob?
What do you put on it?
How do you cook it?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I like it - very summery ☀️
We boil it and then I put butter and salt on it.

*Inspiration for today‘s poll is me looking at the 6 ears of corn on my kitchen counter - my inlaws bought a bunch and brought them to the house last night.

I like it but my family really doesn’t. I haven’t made it all summer. When I did make it I either boil or grill once in a while. Love it with butter, salt and pepper.

I love it!
But I‘ve mostly avoided buying it since my teens have braces.
I sympathize. - We went through that phase too, and I did miss it!

But now that he can have it again, thanks, @slo, for the reminder! I'll have to check when our local stand expects it to be ready this year.

I sort of boil it, but maybe it's more steaming - not a lot of water in the pot, and a little sugar added.

I generally put butter, salt, & pepper on it, but i will have to try the parm idea @WDWEPCOT.

I'll eat it, but it's not my favorite. Corn isn't one of my favorite vegetables and eating it on the cob is messy and stuff gets stuck in my teeth.
I've only had it boiled and put butter and salt on it.

Love it and eat it often in the summer. I usually boil it, but when we have a cookout, occasionally grill it with the husks on and smother it with butter. Delicious.

I don’t much like just eating a bunch of corn in any form. One of our provincial agricultural regions is famous for the variety it produces though so I do cook it at least once a year, when the season comes in. I oven-roast it right in the husk (results in incredible corn flavour) then butter and salt the heck out of it.

My preferred method is to grill it. I wrap each cob in foil with butter, salt, Italian seasoning, and an ice cube for steam. I let them cook “low and slow.”

I also like sectioning them and popping them into a low country boil.

I love it.....haven't had any this year because I won't pay the price.
I like it grilled but if the grand kids are here, we boil because they don't like char marks

I enjoy corn on the cob. I don’t add anything to it before eating. Mostly cook it in the microwave wrapped in plastic wrap, and occasionally on the grill in the husks.

Love it when it's in season (late summer / early fall) - usually, we just boil them and butter and salt them.

Always enjoy corn on the cob. Butter, a little salt if boiled.

Other way is wrap a piece of bacon or two around the ear of corn and place on the grill for 30 minutes.

🤤

We all like corn on the cob. Usually butter and salt but once in a while I will add lemon pepper for a change. Just bought some yesterday to go with instant pot ribs and summer chickpea salad.

I typically steam it, but now that I saw @Praying Colonel's version (I have tried a few of Chef John's recipes) I will give that a try next time. ::yes::

I like it, my husband LOVES it and we grill it.
I prepare it by peeling layers until there is only one husk layer left and then unto the grill it goes! If the corn is good, then this works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter