slo’s SATURDAY poll - Grapes

Seedless Grapes - which due you buy? (Multiple choice)

• Green

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Red

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Black

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Purple

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cotton Candy

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Another grape not mentioned above

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • None - no one eats them in my home - why?

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I’ve never tried grapes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
I buy green primarily, and since I'm the only one who eats them they're all for me. I've seen Cotton Candy grapes but they were expensive compared to regular green seedless so I didn't buy them. Red grapes are okay, but I don't as a rule buy them.

We love grapes around here and I used to buy them weekly but lately they’ve been very expensive ($2.99/lb) so I haven’t bought them for probably a month or so. Hoping the price will drop soon. I prefer red but all the rest are fine as long as they’re seedless.

I like seeded Concord grapes best. We have some in the yard and so does our neighbor (they grow over our fence so we pick some of his, too.) Now and then I'll buy some Concords at the produce stand before ours are ripe. I tried Cotton Candy grapes last year and liked them, but they're too expensive except for a treat, imo. The others don't taste good to me, so we rarely buy grapes.

Grapes are grapes in my book. I eat them all. Although some make better wine than others.

I usually get the green ones when I am in the mood for grapes. My favorite, though, is a Concord grape, but they aren’t seedless. My grandparents grew Concord grapes and I ate a lot of them as a child.

I’ll usually buy the red ones, seedless. Super picky about them…they have to be really, crisp and somewhat tart. No mushy. 🍇

concord grapes, only available for a few weeks in the fall where I live
I've tried the moon grapes and the cotton candy and they are just ok

I buy green primarily, and since I'm the only one who eats them they're all for me. I've seen Cotton Candy grapes but they were expensive compared to regular green seedless so I didn't buy them. Red grapes are okay, but I don't as a rule buy them.

I don't buy them all the time, but the Cotton Candy ones are worth a one-time splurge if you've never had them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter