slo’s TUESDAY 3/5 poll - What On Your Toast For Breakfast?

What’s on your morning toast? (m.c.)

• Jelly, Jam or Preserves (or something similiar)

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Peanut Butter or Nutella

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Cinnamon Sugar

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Cream Cheese

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Butter

Votes: 62 65.3%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Eggs and/or Meat (like ham, sausage or bacon)

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Avocado

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Nothing and/or Other - please post your answer

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • I don’t eat toast

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Many people enjoy a piece of toast for breakfast, and there’s so many toppings people can put on it. Obviously, I can’t list them all, but I’ll list the main favorites of many. So tell us…..

What’s on your morning piece of toast?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I enjoy toast a lot, but I only eat toast on the Sunday mornings that my DH makes breakfast. At that time, depending on my mood, I put on grape or strawberry jam (with no butter) OR cinnamon sugar (with butter). While we are in Florida next week, I’ll have toast more often and I’ll probably put peanut butter on it (I’ll buy a small jar of JIF at the store when I get there).

IMG_1600.png

I checked nothing or other. I put peanut butter and honey on my toast and English muffins

Reactions: slo
It depends on my mood and what I have in the house…. My toast is usually dinner not breakfast ….
Sometimes I like plum jam no butter
Sometimes I like butter and I mean real butter no preserves or jam or jelly just butter
I like my creamy peanut butter sometimes
If I have avocados oh yeah I like those on my toast
Sometimes I make an egg sandwich then I’ll have butter and cheese with my egg

If I’m on a cruise I’m having toast almost every day with my breakfast then I have it with jam I can’t get plum jam so I go with strawberry

If I’m in the parks I don’t have toast why have toast when I can get a cheese croissant 🥐 I mean I am on vacation!!

I don't have toast very often but when I do mostly just butter, sometimes some jam or marmalade. As a kid, I used to love the cinnamon sugar sprinkle in the little bear shaker.

ETA-spelling (jam, not ham)

Last edited:
A couple days a week, my breakfast will be sauteed mushrooms and spinach with an over easy egg on top of sprouted grain bread.

I rarely eat toast but when I do it’s usually jam/jelly or maybe peanut butter. I do not like butter on bread; only corn on the cob. Weird, I know.

Definitely butter. On Sundays I have toast or an English muffin with bacon and eggs. Some toast gets used to sop up runny yolk, the rest gets jam. On occasion I'll do avocado toast.

Walter Cronkite and I had something in common. We used to have peanut butter toast every day. I easily went 20 years of this being a staple.

Now I am trying not to eat as much and I typically don't eat until noon, and then it is typically lunch. But occasionally I will be hungry enough to want breakfast and I go right back to pb toast!

I put nothing and/or other because it depends on my mood and what I'm eating with it.
If eggs and grits, nothing but butter and I slop some of the eggs and grits on top. (and those eggs and grits are mixed together with the egg being cooked over easy, Mama hated when I did that).
If scrambled eggs, butter and either jelly or preserves, whatever I have in the fridge.
If for lunch, avocado toast with avocado, cherry tomatoes and an over easy egg.
If I'm not feeling well, oatmeal and cin. toast is my go to. Toast with butter, cin. and sugar (except I use Stevia).
Every now and again with either of the eggs above, just butter on the toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter