• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

slo’s WEDNESDAY 4/26 poll - Car Entertainment

Car Entertainment - What do you listen to? (M.C.)

• My Playlist

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Local Radio FM

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • Local Radio AM

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Digital Radio you pay for - Sirius XM, Apple Music and etc (please post what)

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Digital Radio that is free - Pandora, IHeartRadio and etc (please post what)

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • CDs

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Cassette Tapes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A mix of all of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing - I like the silence

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 17 15.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What entertains you when driving in the car?
Is it the local radio, SiriusXM, CDs and etc?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..The days of me listening to CDs in my car are over :sad:. It actually makes me kinda mad that cars are no longer made with CD players - I have a lot of great CDs, especially my Disney ones - Wishes, Illuminations, Fantasmic and more. What I listen to every day in the car is either SiriusXM or local radio. For long car trips I will listen to Pandora too. I rarely listen to my own playlist or my Amazon Music playlist, because that’s what I listen to when working out.

50AC8BE5-FE0B-4780-9596-49BD46021BA8.png

Sirius - I SO miss my CD player wish they still put them in cars !!! Don’t even get me started on Apple Music

Sirius - I tried going back to FM radio for awhile, but the insane amount of commercials did me in and I came crawling back. Lol.

Local FM radio, and NPR. If I am in a car with a CD player and think of bringing them along, I'll listen to CDs. I, too, am annoyed that cars no longer come with CD players, especially as I don't have a cell phone.

Sirius/XM and local AM, WGN. S/XM, mostly about 5 or so ststions, though I have about 40 or so selected as 'favorites'.

Day to day in my vehicle, local FM radio. Longer trips in my vehicle, usually podcasts or XM. In my wife's car, it's always XM. I've been an XM subscriber since 2002 and continue to pay for it in order to have it for long drives.

Mostly Sirius radio, but sometimes local FM stations. I change channels a lot while I’m driving 😀. My husband listens to CDs or audiobooks. I know he would miss not having a CD player in his car.

Mostly Sirius. First Wave, Lithium, Alt Nation. Occasionally I’ll go with 70s on 7 or 80s on 8 for a day.

Maybe twice a year I’ll play a CD.

I listen to the local FM news/traffic/weather radio station (WTOP) or SiriusXM. I absolutely love SiriusXM - can't wait for Yacht Rock to be back on the dial. I switch between new wave, 70s pop, 80s pop, hair metal and cassette rock.

Local, Sirius, and CD's on occasion.

Love my local FM radio morning show, but typically if it isn't my morning drive Sirius is on.
80's on 8, 90's on 9, 1st Wave, The Pulse, Hits 1, The Blend, PopRocks, Mosaic. Yep I am all over the dial. ;)

Local news/talk when I’m just running around and audio books or podcasts downloaded onto my phone for road trips.

Sirius/XM the majority. I have local FM stations on my presets, but the channel gets changed as soon as a commercial comes on, so they are rarely on for more than a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter