slo’s WEDNESDAY 8/9 poll - Stanley Travel Tumbler

Stanley Travel Tumbler - Do you have one, what’s your opinion of it or do you want one? (M.C.)

• I have a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • I do not have a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 71 67.6%
  • I like it

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • It’s just ok

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t like it

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I want a Stanley Travel Tumbler - I’m getting one soon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I want a Stanley Travel Tumbler - I’m not sure when I’ll get one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not want a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 56 53.3%
  • I’ve never heard of a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how it is in other parts of the country, but a Stanley 40oz quencher and a Bogg Bag are pretty standard in the world of sports moms in our circles...

Not a sports mom, but as I mentioned earlier, I had to upgrade to a 40 oz. When I had a 30 oz, it was just a bit too small. I would literally go thirsty for hours and not refill it if I ran out at an inconvenient time. And I'm talking at HOME! And when I needed to take my meds, instead of just being able to pop the pill and take a few gulps of water and get back to what I was doing, I had to drop everything to refill the tumbler. The 40 oz has enough to get me through that.

And with 2 cups of coffee in the morning, I now know I'm getting most of the recommended 8 cups of water/liquid a day.

Not a sports mom, but as I mentioned earlier, I had to upgrade to a 40 oz. When I had a 30 oz, it was just a bit too small. I would literally go thirsty for hours and not refill it if I ran out at an inconvenient time. And I'm talking at HOME! And when I needed to take my meds, instead of just being able to pop the pill and take a few gulps of water and get back to what I was doing, I had to drop everything to refill the tumbler. The 40 oz has enough to get me through that.

And with 2 cups of coffee in the morning, I now know I'm getting most of the recommended 8 cups of water/liquid a day.

Ours are the 40s. They looked on the large size when I got them, but I go through it pretty quickly. I keep mine at my desk and usually fill it 2-3x a day with water.

I rarely remember mine for sports stuff. Still, it goes along with a stereotype below. Stanley mug, Bogg bag, crossbody fanny pack, etc. I can't mock it because I have all of the starter kit accessories noted. Out at the fields, that thing could be filled with anything from water and energy drink to wine, White Claw, etc.

1713211241901.png

Ours are the 40s. They looked on the large size when I got them, but I go through it pretty quickly. I keep mine at my desk and usually fill it 2-3x a day with water.

I rarely remember mine for sports stuff. Still, it goes along with a stereotype below. Stanley mug, Bogg bag, crossbody fanny pack, etc. I can't mock it because I have all of the starter kit accessories noted. Out at the fields, that thing could be filled with anything from water and energy drink to wine, White Claw, etc.

View attachment 852082

:rotfl2:I have 3 Bogg Bags (well, really good counterfeits from Temu), and aviator sunglasses BUT I draw the line at the fanny pack!

So far I just put diet pop in mine... that much wine would kill me. It HAS crossed my mind to fill it with beer for pool parties though.

:rotfl2:I have 3 Bogg Bags (well, really good counterfeits from Temu), and aviator sunglasses BUT I draw the line at the fanny pack!

So far I just put diet pop in mine... that much wine would kill me. It HAS crossed my mind to fill it with beer for pool parties though.

I have to be honest...I bought a genuine Bogg and I'm not in love with it! It's huge and the straps tend to pop off when it's filled with too much. It's a good beach/pool bag but I don't love it for sports. In hindsight, I wish I'd just gotten the smaller one that's more purse-like.

I have filled mine with White Claw, but I usually don't go much stronger unless we're staying put for the night. Lemonade and vodka is the only other easy thing that may go in there for games, but it hinges a lot on who is driving and schedule. I recently used one of them for Saturday night drinks at home and turned it into a giant fruity boozy drink. Still, that was for a night at home.

Stanleys are all the rage with the younger crowd. Kids at school are starting to carry them along with the younger teachers. I don’t jump on band wagons and I expect their popularity to fade as more people acquire them.

I never understood why keeping something cold for 2 days was important. If I don’t drink something in a few hours I dump it and refill with fresh.

I just realized the date of this poll. I bet most of you have heard of Stanley now. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter