Small kids and Rides.

Clement5

Earning My Ears
I have a DD(8yo) and twin DS's(2yo) and was wondering
if my wife goes on ride with DD while I watch boys, will
we have to get back in line for me to go on ride with DD while wife takes her turn watching the little ones. I thought I heard someone mention something about being able to go right after
she gets off but was looking for some kind of verification.

Thanks,
Clement5

It's called Baby Swap.... The whole family gets in line together , let the CM know that you are doing a Baby Swap , the CM will direct the non-riding parent where to wait and when the first parent comes back, the other parent can ride and the older child can ride again.

This service is only offered at attractions with a height requirement. If you ask a CM, it can *sometimes be arranged at rides that might be *scary* for the little ones. Most rides at WDW, however are friendly to people of all ages (even little bitty cute wrinkly babies).

If I'm not mistaken, Baby Swap is available on all attractions, but it's usually only "advertised" on scary attractions because most people don't baby swap on Dumbo ;)

Nope, baby swap is only offered at attractions that babies (and others) are not physically permitted to ride. Accomodations can be made at other attractions at the discretion of the CMs working, but there is not a program for it.

We just got back for our trip and have a lot of personal experience on this one. All we did was go up to the cast member standing out front of the ride and ask where the baby swap was and at every ride all they did was hand us a ticket. That way I went through the line and then when I came out my husband would go in. It works out great with fast passes too. have fun. And they do give out tickets for all rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter