small world travel

Wendy Cable

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has used small world travels to book their wdw vacations? I found them on mousesavers.com. I just wanted to hear from people who used them.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm using them now for our trip Feb 4-12. Our agent is Beth; I've been dealing with her for almost a year now and she's been fantastic.

Definitely, highly recommended.

Wendy

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the Disboard. :wave:

You will find a ton!!! of information on these boards and everyone is very nice. We have used Small World for our past Christmas vacation and they were OK.

Have a great day!

John
:cool1:

I have used Small World Vacations multiple times and they are great! Beth is my travel agent, too! She always is trying to find the best deal possible for me. She makes it SO easy for me!

I highly recommend Small World!

We used them in 2003 for our trip, and I just sent Kerri (our agent) an email for this year's trip. No complaints from us.

We used Small World Travel, and our agent Denise, last year for our cruise in July, and just last week Denise helped us book our last minute (almost) 4 night cruise in March. Would use her services again anytime.

Does anyone know if Small World takes care of Priority Seating reservations?

Thanks,
Lyn

I know they always did before if you booked the Princess & Prince plan or the Silver/Gold/Platinum plans. I'm guessing the same would apply to the Magic Your Way Dining and Premium plans but I suppose I would have to ask my agent. :boat:

Small World also took care of all my PS's too!!! I got all the times that I asked for at the places I wanted!

I am using Small World Vacations right now for our July trip. Heather is my agent and so far I have no complaints.

I'm using Small World too. Joyce is my TA and she's been great - it's especially helpful for a first-time WDW traveler like me! She has taken care of all my PS requests so far, and even got me a PS for the Princess breakfast at Cinderella's Castle (or whatever it's called!). :rotfl: I would highly recommend their services if you don't want to deal with all the hassle of making these arrangements yourself.

We are using Joyce at Small World Travel and she is great! She knows alot about Disney and will be arranging our PS for us. She already made reservations for Hoop Dee Doo! :goodvibes

We have used Small World Travel twice and we used the same travel agent both times!! They are good, but you can usually book the rooms faster than you can hear back from your travel agent, but they are good!! :cool1:

Currently planning second trip using Small World. Marion is great and really good about checking for better rates. Last year she got us Pop in November for $54 a night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter