Snack Credits for Breakfast?

I believe pastry items would count as a CS credit, not a snack credit. Assuming you could find a place selling this stuff that is open, you could use a snack credit for an ice cream bar, a single serving of popcorn, a piece of fruit, a bag of potato chips, a medium soda, a bottle of water, a cup of coffee or a container of milk or juice.

I think breakfast is one of the hardest meals to use credits for. Most of our typical breakfast items, toast, pastries, etc. don't count as a snack item. We've only used CS credits for a few breakfasts. I got my daughter a surprise breakfast (POFQ) Jan. 05 and the CM said I could get dessert too! Of course I ordered beignets. I asked if it was 3 or 6. She said either. I got 6. My daughter's breakfast, and the beignets, filled all three of us up for breakfast. I've read a few posts recently that breakfast no longer includes desserts, but you can get 2 beverages? Juice and coffee?

The worst breakfast we had was last Sept. at Pepper Market at CSR. My mom and I ordered regular breakfast. My DD6 only wanted a box of dry cereal and a banana. The cashier charged us for 3 CS and a snack! Even though my daughter only had dry cereal-that was going to use up a whole CS credit and I was going to be charged a snack credit for the banana. I couldn't believe it. She could have gotten a $5-8 meal but instead she got a $2 box of rice krispies and a $1-$2 banana. After I expressed my surprise at the way it was being charged and said I would gladly pay out of pocket for the "expensive" box of cereal to save the CS for later and use the snack for the banana-the cashier was able to adjust the bill and charge us for a total of 3 CS instead. Also, the meal was disappointing-I think its hard to get your food back to your table hot-you have to mill around so many different areas. JMHO

Clearly, using CS credits for lunch will be a better value than wasting them on breakfast. While I agree it might be nifty to use a snack credit for breakfast, it would also be nifty to use a CS credit for Victoria & Albert's, too. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter