~Snack/Drink Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Some of you may have losing weight as one of your New Years resolutions which is a great way to start of your year. But at the same time, wouldn't it be nice to treat yourself to some yummy snacks? Or maybe the rest of you are foodies, and would like to even try something new from your senders state/country?

This is an exchange where you would send your pal either snacks/drinks that they prefer,or new items for them to try.

This is a $20.00 exchange before shipping charges. A delivery confirmation number MUST be sent to me as soon as you have sent out your exchange. I WILL be tracking all exchanges.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES, SEND BY DATE, ..... if you decide to participate, you will need to check this thread, and your pm box every so often. There might be a post/question for you, and I need to know that you are around. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not MIA-(missing in action).

To participate, pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL? Yes or No-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed? Yes or No-
Do you have any allergies?
Do you drink coffee, and tea?
List some of your favorite snacks-
List some of your favorite drinks-

Sign ups will be till Monday January 13, or sooner if sign ups are slow. Names will be given by Wednesday Jan 15th. The send by date is Saturday January 25th.

Sign ups are now CLOSED. I will get all participants their pals info. by tonight. Please post on the sent/received thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter