Snacking at the World reviews

BadgerBruce

DIS Veteran
Okay, I'm going to try & remember the snacks we got on our latest trip. I won't include the items I already posted in the other reviews--unless we stopped just for the goodies!! ( In our defense-we did share).

Magic Kingdom: Sleepy Hollow for chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich (A). Auntie Gravity's-Caramel Sundae (B). Aloha Isle-pineapple float (pineapple dole whip/pineapple juice-A) Mrs. Pott's-Fudge brownie sundae with caramel sauce(B). Main Street Bakery-Chocolate mousse cake. DW the chocoholic says this is her new outstanding chocolate fix at WDW (A+). Popcorn (A)

Epcot: Electric Umbrella-chocolate cream pie (B+) Norway: Kringle frosted pretzel with raisins (B+) Japan-cherry kaki-gori (B+) Popcorn (A)

Studios: Popcorn (A) Mickey ice cream bar (A)

Animal Kingdom: Tusker House-carrot cake (A), sugar cookies-very soft with a touch of lemon (A) Popcorn (A)

Downtown: giant chocolate rice krispie at Goofy's (B+)

POFQ: freshly made beignets at the food court, these were outstanding (A+) Strawberry Daquiris at the pool bar (B)

POR: oatmeal raisin cookie (B), M & M cookie (B)

Coronado Springs: fiesta margarita at the pool bar-sweeter than in World Showcase, but still good (B+)

That's it. I rarely reply to other DIS'rs reviews unless I have a specific question, but always love reading them so thought I would give it a try once. Happy dining, everyone!!

Thanks Bruce. I haven't had beniets since Cafe Du Monde in the Big Easy. We'll have to try them.

Thanks so much for the reviews!! They all sound yummy!!

I love chocolate too!! :hyper:

Sounds awesome! Also sounds like a trip my son and husband would love. Me? I'd come home 20 lbs. heavier, lol.

Thanks for the yummy reviews. I think I'll try the Cocolate Mousse Cake the next time I visit.

I absolutly LOVE chocolate mousse, I will have to give that a try!
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter