SNL Celebrity Cameos

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I think last night's SNL hosted by Kristen Wiig had to set a record for most Celebrity appearances.

Paul Rudd
Matt Damon
Kaia Gerber
Martin Short
Ryan Gosling
Will Forte
Jon Hamm

Lorne Michaels even made a rare on camera appearance.

It was funny, too. The only thing that would have been a cherry on top is if Hader would have come on as Stefan (although Wiig was hilarious during Weekend Update). I miss that old cast.

It was funny, too. The only thing that would have been a cherry on top is if Hader would have come on as Stefan (although Wiig was hilarious during Weekend Update). I miss that old cast.
Wiig is magnificent.

The dance she was doing for the Tornade sketch was beyond funny!lol

I think last night's SNL hosted by Kristen Wiig had to set a record for most Celebrity appearances.

Paul Rudd
Matt Damon
Kaia Gerber
Martin Short
Ryan Gosling
Will Forte
Jon Hamm

Lorne Michaels even made a rare on camera appearance.
Not sure who Kaia Gerber is so I didn’t spot her. Paula Pell did an audience question. I thought the show was good overall, in that I didn’t fast forward through any sketches.there have been a few shows recently that I was bored by.

Not sure who Kaia Gerber is so I didn’t spot her. Paula Pell did an audience question. I thought the show was good overall, in that I didn’t fast forward through any sketches.there have been a few shows recently that I was bored by.
Kaia Gerber is Cindy Crawford’s daughter who is also making a name for herself in the modeling and entertainment industry.

I really enjoyed the show and it was definitely funnier than last week’s episode. Weekend update is always our favorite, Jost and Che have such great chemistry.

Kaia Gerber is Cindy Crawford’s daughter who is also making a name for herself in the modeling and entertainment industry.

I really enjoyed the show and it was definitely funnier than last week’s episode. Weekend update is always our favorite, Jost and Che have such great chemistry.
And she is a huge SNL Fan and was constantly asking Kristen questions about SNL history when they were doing Palm Royale.

So when Kristen hosted she "worked" Kaia into the Pilates sketch so that Kaia could be part of SNL history!

Very cool.

Don't forget Paula Pell!

It was a fine episode -- one of the strongest this season IMO but I still think this has been a pretty inconsistent season so far compared to S48 and S47.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter