Snow! Check out what we woke up to!

Lovely pictures!! :goodvibes

Y'know what guys, send it over here! In the UK we've not had proper snow for years now! I don't think we'd mind a major shut-down of everything for a couple of days if it means we can go out and play :rotfl2:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!! :cloud9:

I was shocked that our street was plowed in the morning since we are a very small side street. Well, that is it was plowed after the snow plow got stuck and then dug out...

robinb, tlenzendorf, verlee,
How do you all stand the 8 months of cold weather?
I am sorry it is so bad there now, and admire your .....what? pioneer spirit, or survival skills.
They say your blood thickens up and you get used to it. Is it true?
Boy, Madison has really been on network news.

8 months? Where do you think we live? The arctic? It's really only cold for 4 months tops. It just got cold here maybe a week or two ago and by mid-march we're back in 40's. February ... now that's a tough month but at least it's short :thumbsup2.

I agree, February is definitely the hardest month! November was actually pretty warm. Although what I think is cold weather is definitely different than what my best friend in So Cal thinks is cold. She would probably agree that its cold here 8 months out of the year :goodvibes

Instead of getting used to it for me its more of a putting up with it. I would move to warmer weather if I could be ok with being away from my family. But I could never leave them.

8 months? Where do you think we live? The arctic? It's really only cold for 4 months tops. It just got cold here maybe a week or two ago and by mid-march we're back in 40's. February ... now that's a tough month but at least it's short :thumbsup2.

To me, 40's is definatley cold weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter