Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dear friend, and your family as well!!!!!!!!!!!

poohthanksgiving.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dear friend, and your family as well!!!!!!!!!!!

poohthanksgiving.gif

Thanks Kathy. Home internet device is dead and they are overnighting a new one, which means for now short posts via cell phone and no fancy pictures but I still want to wish everyone a very .....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Thanks Kathy. Home internet device is dead and they are overnighting a new one, which means for now short posts via cell phone and no fancy pictures but I still want to wish everyone a very .....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Marv,

You are just having a time of it. Hopefully everyone else got done what they needed before it died.
Hopefully you wont be spending Thanksgiving at the McDonalds using the Wi-Fi. :lmao:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

So what is different:confused3:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I promise I have been working on the final update for this trip, but still have some work to do before I post. Hope to find some time tonight to at least get around to some responses. Love all you guys and miss all of the interaction! :love:

I promise I have been working on the final update for this trip, but still have some work to do before I post. Hope to find some time tonight to at least get around to some responses. Love all you guys and miss all of the interaction! :love:

Hi Marv!:wave2: I hope you and your sweet family had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was fabulous, lots of family, lots of food and unfortunately lots of football watching. I was trying to convince everyone to watch It's a Wonderful Life but was sadly over ruled. That's what happens when most of your family is male I guess.:sad2: :laughing:

It's nice to see you around here.:goodvibes You sound as if you've been quite the busy little bee lately. Don't you hate when real life responsibilities get in the way of disboard time? I do. Though I'm looking forward to your final update. This trip looked like such a great one for you all. It really makes me want to attempt a Christmas trip, especially since my DH gets lots of time off during that time of year already.

Can I make a little request? Pretty please? When you write your final update, can you include some tips or insight for those of us who might contemplate going during the same time frame? I figure you wouldn't mind that request and really, I think your readers are deserving of it since since this TR is rapidly approaching the one year mark...:rolleyes1 I'm not judging you, just stating the facts sir.;)

Hi Marv! I hope you & your family have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Thanks Amy! Glad you made it by again. Been missing you around here! Then again, you made that post prior to November 26th, so I guess you might be in hiding again...... :rolleyes1
Marv,

You are just having a time of it. Hopefully everyone else got done what they needed before it died.
Hopefully you wont be spending Thanksgiving at the McDonalds using the Wi-Fi. :lmao:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!
Thanks Pat! No, everything got done on time without a trip to McD's! She got an A- on her paper, and an overall A in the class. She just signed up for an additional class for next February.

Internet is back up and working fine at home now.

So what is different:confused3:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Watch it lady! I know how to find you and I carry a mean wooden spoon!!! ;)
Hi Marv!:wave2: I hope you and your sweet family had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was fabulous, lots of family, lots of food and unfortunately lots of football watching. I was trying to convince everyone to watch It's a Wonderful Life but was sadly over ruled. That's what happens when most of your family is male I guess.:sad2: :laughing:

It's nice to see you around here.:goodvibes You sound as if you've been quite the busy little bee lately. Don't you hate when real life responsibilities get in the way of disboard time? I do. Though I'm looking forward to your final update. This trip looked like such a great one for you all. It really makes me want to attempt a Christmas trip, especially since my DH gets lots of time off during that time of year already.

Can I make a little request? Pretty please? When you write your final update, can you include some tips or insight for those of us who might contemplate going during the same time frame? I figure you wouldn't mind that request and really, I think your readers are deserving of it since since this TR is rapidly approaching the one year mark...:rolleyes1 I'm not judging you, just stating the facts sir.;)
Thanks Molly! (I think) I do plan to include some final thoughts when I get around to posting the final wrap-up for this trip! As for a trip during the Christmas season, it is definitely a special time to be at Disney! With all of the decorations and lights, it just makes Christmas even more special to us! :goodvibes

MARV!!! Your TR is neglected! I wanted to say THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks for keeping my thread going for me Judy! I saw you posting and was actually over on your TR trying to catch you before your busy day!!!

The Nutcracker was a most wonderful time! It was so great to see you all again and get to spend some time with you! Wishing you much happiness and a

Very Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks Marv...You truly are a sweetheart and your family is so wonderful...Lisa is still dancing the Nutcracker and we are so happy you included us, it was a GREAT time!

Judy, normally I would be giving Marv TOTAL grief for how long this TR is still going on...well, it's not really going on as nothing has been posted. But I'm giving him a little break because of the kindness he showed your family. Marv, despite his Trip Report flaws, has a good soul. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter