Snowwark

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
Dear Kim,

Just wanted you to know you are missed on this board. We miss your knowledge, kindness and humor.
I hope you are spending hours upon hours working in your garden, or perhaps you have found that perfect house and are busy moving in.
Or perhaps you are enjoying some quiet and peaceful times with your family.
Come back to us when you can. :love:

signed,
Your gardening buds!

I just want to second the above. Don't spend as much time here myself as I used to but I DEFINITELY noticed your absence and I wondered where you were. Thought about you last night, 'smatter of fact, when DH's computer went on screen saver and started flashing all these photos from different time periods that he had in computer (he says he did not set it that way) and there you and I were sitting in that restaurant last fall.

Hope you are well and your garden is growing beautiful, just like the person you are.

Oh Vanessa my feelings exactly. I sure do miss Kim. Hope all is well with her and our beloved Queen Bud returns soon.

Just want you to know I've been thinkin' 'bout you lately.::yes::Posted some new rose pics on the board that I think you might enjoy.:flower3: Hope you're enjoying your away time.
Looking forward to your return to the F&G and details about your latest adventures.
Maybe it's time we fire up the bud van and head to Canada for a visit, eh?
Kim, this buds for you
f3bca772.jpg

Hi Snowark!
When we were at Vero over Memorial Weekend, I thought of your wonderful pictures showing the beauty as well as the destruction that was still evident in neighboring properties.

Bobbi :flower:

Bumping this up in hopes that Kim may pop in and see it. Still missing you bunches Kim.

I have been off the boards for several months due to the fact that my computer needed upgrading and I just couldn't navigate the Internet. I just got everything worked out yesterday. First thing I did was check in to see what was going on here on the F&G board. I did notice the absence of Kim. I hope it's something very simple and that she is enjoying her flowers and gardens. Kim, Hope to hear from you soon.
:flower: :rose: :flower1:

Chessie

We're still waiting for you Kimmy! Hope things are well with you.

I'm in need of your expertise, Kim! Please check in. I also got my landscpaing done and need help posting a picture! :)

I sure do miss seeing your posts over here........hope you come back soon and you can tell me what steps I need to keep my lilacs from winter kill.......so visit soon and we all miss you

I wonder what is going on? It's not like her to be gone from the Dis this long without letting someone know. Last time she left for a little while she e-mailed me and asked me to watch over the F&G board for her. :rotfl: Anyway, hopefully all is well and she is enjoying a stress-free summer at the cottage.

It's not like her to sign off w/o emailing us. She always told us when she was taking a few days off. Hope she's ok. She prob went to the cottage and is not connected for the summer. I have a card to send as soon as I find her address. I'll put everybuddies name on it if you want. :badpc: Moved my puter and all of my papers to 3 different locations in the house in the past few months.

I'm concerned too. I thought I missed something since I don't frequent this forum often and that you guys all knew what was going on. Please post to this thread if you find out anything because I get email notifications when there is a new posting.

I was thinking maybe they bought a new house and were in the process of a big move. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter