So. CAL Resident

tumbleweed74

Earning My Ears
My g-mother lives in So. Cal tells me that she can buy DL passes for my whole family at a discount rate. Is this correct... will we be able to use them, or are we going to have to show our ID's and prove that we live in So. Cal?

Thanks

No, only the person buying the tickets needs to show ID. You don't have to show it at the gate.

They only need 1 ID for up to 6 or 8 tickets...

We do it all the time. if you need multiple day hopper passes go to the Disney website and look under So. Cal discounts. They can tell you more. Also you can buy them online with her name and have them mailed to her..

That is what we did with our annual passs.

This promotion only runs through April 27. I believe the last day to use the tickets is either that day or the 28th.

AP's for local residents are $119. They are good for a year, but watch the black out dates.

Before we had AP's a So. Cal friend would buy tickets and they only asked for her ID, always.

All the socal deals end April 27. The only other specials I see are slight savings on 3,4,and 5-day park hoppers that are good for anyone. you save about $20 to $30 on each one. Or the socal AP, but the blockout days are extensive in the summer.

You can also buy them online and have them shipped to a so cal resident. You also must use their credit card number also.

They might do a will call also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter