So, Did I Miss Anything???

Yes - you've been missed! Don't let it go to your head!

Congrats on the new career direction - we can use all the good teachers we can find.

Best wishes-

Wow, you're back!!! It's so nice to see you! You had us all worried!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

you were definitely missed.

there were a couple of threads about you....

glad to see you back and well.

changing jobs is always a pain. :goodvibes

Welcome Back Doc!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You reminded me of a College Professor (being from Ann Arbor and all) so I think teaching fits you wonderfully!!

bavaria said:
Well, yes, looks like you missed 'something', since your post was moved to another forum! :rotfl:

Exactly what went through my mind when I read this post!

Welcome back and good luck! :flower:

Teaching is in desperate need of whimsy. Glad to hear you'll be taking on such an important job. And we missed you a lot.

I have missed you too. But don't you think that "regulars" on these boards should get permission...or at least give notice...if they're "taking leave" for a while? We all have enough to worry about without trying to figure out where our friends have gone... :confused3 (The boards just weren't the same without you!)

Welcome back! Good luck on the career change!

Here is an official WELCOME to the ranks of teaching from someone who is celebrating her 30th teaching year! As you can see from my Tag Line...it really is my dream job!

Best Wishes!

pinnie

Welcome Home to the DVC disboard, glad your your back and looking towards your madcap posts :goodvibes

Welcome back!

So far, there has been a significant reduction in the number of post regarding the liking or disliking of SSR. I'm waiting for the Smoking vs. Handicap room discussions to fire back up (almost had one there for a moment). Things seem pretty much in the grove. I don't remember if you ducked out during the Haname run or not :earseek: :badpc:

Anyway, tell us more about the teaching idea! How did you come to this decision? What do you want to teach, where and when? Was it something we said? :smooth:

Anyway, congrats on going back to school and choosing a new profession!

Welcome back DrT. What have you missed? Well, there was that whole Hanname thing, tee hee!

Glad to have you back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter