So did you win the DVC castle stay for june 30th?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
I was wondering if anyone knew who won. I heard they were going to draw the winner on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet. Did anyone here on the Dis win? Good Luck to all! :thumbsup2

good question- It would be so cool if it was someone from the DIS! I did see a really cool thread a month ago or so on these boards by someone that got to stay in the castle, that was so fun to read!

I keep wondering too. I felt for sure we would have heard by now. Maybe the person who won couldn't accept and they will have to choose again!!

Here's keeping our fingers crossed!! :rotfl:

I really thought it would be me since they were making the announcement on my birthday.:sad1: I did wonder though how it would work out since I'm going during that same time period anyway. We'll no worry. I didn't since I didn't win.

I guess it wasn't me. But that is okay. I hope whom ever won has a spectacular time. How fantastic would that be to wake up right in the Magic Kingdom! To me that would be like winning the lottery! :woohoo:

In the fine print for the sweepstakes it said the winner will be picked on or about April 20. :)

I was just thinking of posting this very question - I've been waiting to win since the day I entered the contest but no phone calls here today! I'm still hoping though!

In the fine print for the sweepstakes it said the winner will be picked on or about April 20. :)

No way! Do you know how many times "Unknown Name" has showed up on my Caller Id within the last 2 days????

Its definately not a bill collector so it just must be a telemarketer....right????? ;)

I would love to win it. June 30 is DD's 2nd birthday, what a great way to spend it!!!

I am still waiting by the phone, I haven't heard anything yet! The rest of you may as well go out because it will be me. Thanks:rotfl2: :lmao:

What kind of phone number will it be?? Hopefully, not one of those that I never answer!! :eek:

Well, I didn't get a call either. So good luck to all who are hoping to win it. That would be so special! I'm enjoying the lovely weather in the northeast today but would be ready in a heartbeat to go to WDW. :grouphug:

No way! Do you know how many times "Unknown Name" has showed up on my Caller Id within the last 2 days????

Its definately not a bill collector so it just must be a telemarketer....right????? ;)

hey it might be Disney - you never know. but they only call a certain number of times -then go to the next (I think)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter