So excited... I'm having crazy dreams

debbido71

Excited to Be here Again!!
Hi everyone… I can’t believe that we will be in Disney in less than a week. It has been so hard to keep this surprise from my kids & they still have no clue!! We will be presenting them with a large box Tuesday after school. When they open it, balloons will pop out attached to a Mickey who is dressed up for Halloween. He will be holding a sign that says

“ Surprise! We are going to Disney… RIGHT NOW!!!!”

I want to thank everyone for all of the great tips here on the disboards.

This will be the first time the kids are flying and the last time my husband or I flew was 20 years ago. Does anyone have any tips to make it a smooth trip? We booked our trip, including the airfare through the Disney website. I am a little confused about how to check my flight status. I have looked at the AirTran site but it says to enter a confirmation # and I don’t have one for them. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Any other tips etc. that we need to know…

This will also be our first MNSSHP… we have dinner planned at LTT at 4:00. Will we have to present our tickets to someone in the park after dinner to get our wrist band?

I am so excited about this trip that I am having crazy dreams every night. Monday night I dreamt that we spoiled the surprise ahead of time and told the kids. Last night I dreamt that we got down there and had forgotten all of our paperwork. We did not have our MNSSHP tickets, no reward cards, no birthday certificates & we had even forgotten to attach our ME tags to our luggage! It was a disaster. I sent my husband back on the plane to go get them… it was his fault anyway. LOL!!

Wonder what I will dream tonight???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter