So restaurant reviewers, where would you pick if...

Minnie Lor

<font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi
YOU had won the dinner with Kevin review contest? I really didn't think that I'd win especially after Kevin mentioned the creative entries. Still hubby and I talked about where we would want to go if I somehow got chosen.

Pete mentioned that V&A wasn't going to be one of the restaurants but that was ok with me. V&A just doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I would really realy like to go to Narcousse's (sp?) but Kevin was there not too long ago. So my next choice was Shula's at the Swan/Dolphin (not sure which) or Flying Fish at Boardwalk.

What restaurant would you choose if you had won the dining review contest?

I think if I had won I would choose to go to either Jikko or Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. To me, they're the highlights of the resort!

I would have chosen Blue Zoo or Citricos ... both places that the hubby and I have wanted to try but haven't made it to just yet. :thumbsup2

I would had picked Coral Reef and arranged to have the return of the sad little crab cake---but, the twist would be that the crabcake is really a cake (something like would be done by the people at Charm City Cakes (featured on FoodNetwork's "Ace of Cakes").

Okay, I would had requested Narcoossee's, Flying Fish, or Shula's (friends tell me that it is a great place) if I had entered and won. I love the cheesecake at Narcoossee's, but the cheese plate and the signature steak at Flying Fish are awesome.

If I had actually had time to enter and won, I would have chosen the Brown Derby, it's been my favorite since my last trip. Absolutely delicious :]

I would have gone for just about anything other than San Angel Inn -- I don't think I'd ever like to go back there again! :scared1:

It would be off property, but since it's been mentioned so much I'd love an official review.... Texas de Brazil. You guys have done some reviews here, so much so that I would really love to go, but the closest are about six hours away. I figure the next best thing to experiencing the restaurant myself would be a podcast review.

A hot dog cart... It had my entry in the top 4 so Kevin must enjoy hot dogs served from brown weenie water... Mmmmmm weenie water....

Anywhere with Kevin would be a blast.

My top choices would be Bistro de Paris or Citricos, since I haven't eaten at either of them.

Kathy

I'd pick the restaurant off property (Alehouse? Brewhouse?) that the Team talks about as one of their favorite haunts. Can't remember the name... Would be interesting.

Mmmmmmmm, I don't know, maybe the Cinderella dinner at the castle, just for fun? Or maybe the Brown Derby at MGM? One of these two I think.

I'd pick the restaurant off property (Alehouse? Brewhouse?) that the Team talks about as one of their favorite haunts. Can't remember the name... Would be interesting.

That is a great place. If you search for it online, look for Millers Ale House. They call it the LBV Ale House.

We're Boardwalk people as well. DH and I will be there in December (5-13). If you were there at the same time we could go do our own restaurant review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter