So Viki....

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Just an observation....you have been on the boards since 5/04.. and I have been here since 2001... you have over 1,000 posts in that time.. me.. a mere 800.. Man girl.. you can talk!! (Imagine if your computer was up to full speed!!!) LOL!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!! :)

Guess I lurk alot more than I thought!! :blush:

Kathy

Valentine said:
Just an observation....you have been on the boards since 5/04.. and I have been here since 2001... you have over 1,000 posts in that time.. me.. a mere 800.. Man girl.. you can talk!! (Imagine if your computer was up to full speed!!!) LOL!!!!

Kathy

OOOOoooh, yes, indeed. In fact it's worse than you portray. I didn't really get chatty until about six months before our December 06 trip. You do the math!

My only defense is that talking is what I do for a living. I'm a well-oiled machine. Imagine all those poor parishioners regularly exposed to my voice, sending forth it's echoes and reverberations throughout the week. Yikes. It gives me chills.

Valentine said:

Kathy

Good Observation Kathy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter