So what do YOU look like?

How else would I be able to take a picture of myself withough using a mirror? :confused3

Hi! Here are a few of us too. Starting with a Disney theme of course...Nicholas, 'Ducky' Williams, Michael, (and Walt). This is one of our favorites. Taken on the TransAtlantic Disney Cruise last year.
DSCF0480.JPG

Then there we are again, at SailAway on that cruise ... wearing our Lime Green Disboards shirts. :rolleyes1 (Michael + Nicholas)
DSCF0362.JPG

I have to add our Monkey picture too. We were in Gibraltar at the Top of the Rock where the 'Barbary Apes' are...they are very friendly, hoping for food. This one allowed us to sit on each side of him and he actually put his hand on Mike's lap. (too many ways to make an innuendo out of that one):lmao:

DSCF0694.JPG

And in keeping with the animal theme - here is one of the kid's birthday parties. It happened to be Toby's 5th Birthday...he would be the one wearing the birthday cake on his head with Mickey on it (Got it an PetTails @ Downtown Disney Marketplace a few years back.)
6Party.jpg

I have to add our Monkey picture too. We were in Gibraltar at the Top of the Rock where the 'Barbary Apes' are...they are very friendly, hoping for food. This one allowed us to sit on each side of him and he actually put his hand on Mike's lap. (too many ways to make an innuendo out of that one):lmao:

DSCF0694.JPG

I love it! Now I will have to add Gibraltar to my list of places to visit. Seeing the monkeys in Belize was a highlight of my trip. I am going to visit northern India next year and I hope that there will be some monkeys there too.

This photo really made me laugth. The womans dress is out of this world and looks like it came from Disney's costume Dept. Then I saw the sign "Winners Bit*h" :rotfl2: Maybe it's my stupid British Humor :confused3

Oh and Reid Man's pictures are just too cute! I came out when I was your age but no internet to chat to other guy people at that time

Okay, here goes...see if I can actually post a picture...
Four attempts later.....

and no pic.
hmphf.

Joe, if you have it uploaded to photobucket, you'll see under the picture 4 lines of code. Copy the line that says "IMG Code". Paste it in your post. Poof, you're done!

This photo really made me laugth. The womans dress is out of this world and looks like it came from Disney's costume Dept. Then I saw the sign "Winners Bit*h" :rotfl2: Maybe it's my stupid British Humor :confused3

Oh and Reid Man's pictures are just too cute! I came out when I was your age but no internet to chat to other guy people at that time

Did you see it also says "Best Opposite Sex"????
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Too Funny

Great Family Photo with the kids!! I am sure Toby loved the hat!

Looks like we were on opposite TransAtlantic cruises. I sailed on the August Repo. Those Apes in Gibraltar were too funny. Looks like Mike got a little extra hello form that Ape!

Bob:earsboy:

DSCF0694.JPG

And in keeping with the animal theme - here is one of the kid's birthday parties. It happened to be Toby's 5th Birthday...he would be the one wearing the birthday cake on his head with Mickey on it (Got it an PetTails @ Downtown Disney Marketplace a few years back.)
6Party.jpg

Here are three pictures of me and my b/f Kenny. His head is shaved in the first pic (he does it himself), & the last two were taken while at the bowling alley by our friend.

DSC01768.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

HELLO NEIGHBOR!!!!!!! I had no clue there was another diser from Bloomfield! :thumbsup2

Here are some latest pics of me!!!!

Incidentally, I might add that I am still single and looking ;) lol

Dx

At Parliament Hills Stables, Peterborough, ON

2433328515_544bcda40f.jpg

Me, My Dad and Brother

2422737011_69ba906715.jpg

Me at Niagara Falls, NY USA

2420356834_97898a3118.jpg

2419535961_487f145bde.jpg

Bowling in Newmarket, ON

2420297412_d89344bc3f.jpg

Honey's Beestro, Mississagua, ON

2404745447_8e7ebed08c.jpg

Touching the Stanley Cup, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto, ON

2412142508_70d94060c2.jpg

Sitting on the Glass Floor, CN Tower, Toronto, ON

2411323255_483a032620.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter