So who going to be trying booking BLT - THV

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
I sure you all know at this stage that the BLT are openning early now at the beginning of Aug
and if you own there or SSR / THV you can start booking this Sunday for your home resort
and eveyone else towards the end of Feb

We have been trying to decide what to do
me and DS would love to spend a few days at BLT's but DH just wants to stay the whole time at BCV which we have booked
so have a few weeks yet to talk him into it
thats if there is any availablity left by that time

Gone are the days before DVC when we just had a pick of POR or POR for a family of 5
Life is tough :lmao: :lmao:

so anyone else going to try and book ?

I'm going to give it a whirl for our 3 nights pre-cruise in September... :thumbsup2

I'm going to try and book BLT for 3 nights in a studio for August and 4 nights in a 1 bed for December. I hope I'm not on hold too long:sad1:

Caron

I won't be trying just yet but I have already decided to try and get an MK view for the night of my 40th in 2011 and maybe for the night of WDWs 40th as well. Having to book at 7 months out I've probably got no hope and Bob Hope but I will give it a go.

I'll be calling on Sunday to try a book 2 nights in a studio for opening day and one night in a studio at the end of our October trip. We got a great rate for 7 nights at the Contemporary Tower Club but our last night is at full rack rate. The plan is to spend the last night at BLT as we can still use the Tower Club lounge up until midnight on our last night.

I hope we all manage to get what we want pixiedust:

......I hope I'm not on hold too long:sad1:

Caron

I just hope I get through - if I get an engaged tone at 9am then it will be almost impossible to get through for the rest of the day :scared:

We are hoping to spend 8 or 9 nights in a BLT standard view studio after out cruise in October. We have more points than we need this year and I rather spend them on location then on a bigger unit. Still, we have a back up reservation at our home resort OKW so if this does not come off, it is not a tragedy either.

Corinna

Hope everyone is lucky
and do not have to wait to long on the phones
here some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Come back and let us know how you get on

I suppose I will miss the first rush as my 7 month window only opens on 10th March.

Corinna

I am hoping this will make BCV or BWI easier for us to book in october.:)

have finally decided
or talked DH into trying to get a bedroom for the first 3/4 days and then move over to the BCV

now we have to wait and see if there will be any left

Good luck for tomorrow for everyone thats trying to get through

We are SSR owners and DD and I are going to WDW in September. I was thinking of staying at OKW as they have 2 beds in the studios. However I would LOVE to try out BLT. Our 7 month window opens on 18th February but will wait until 22 February (when non BLT owners can book) to see if we can split our stay between OKW (4 nights) and BLT (3 nights). Not sure if we'll be in luck but will give it a whirl! :)

we are thinking about tree house villas next summer so will be interested to see what others think of them

susan

we are thinking about tree house villas next summer so will be interested to see what others think of them

susan

we are the same Susan, I can't make up my mind so thought I would have a look when we were out this summer. we like to walk to DTD and been told you would need a car, might think about a couple of days

we are the same Susan, I can't make up my mind so thought I would have a look when we were out this summer. we like to walk to DTD and been told you would need a car, might think about a couple of days

The person I got today at Members Services said he hadn't booked any Tree House Villas, he had one enquiry but when told it was remote, no transport provided and a car needed the guy said 'no thank you'.

I managed to get more or less what I wanted:
Studio MK view August 17th for 3 nights and
One bed Bay lake view (wanted Standard view) December 20th for 4 nights.

So after 2 1/2 hours on the phone trying to get through, on hold and speaking to the operator we are fixed for this year :cheer2:

Caron

I got through after 45 minutes then on hold for 20 mins. I wanted an MK view for 4th & 5th August but they'd gone so I booked a standard view. I also booked a SV for the last night of our October trip

Just an update - my waitlist for an MK view on opening night came through :dance3:

Thats great news I really want to own at BLT. I just need to get a good job out of college and hopefully I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter