So who's waitlisting for December already

Hi all!

My waitlist came through yesterday for a 2BR at SSR for 12/2 - 12/6. I just declined the waitlist as the other family was not able to make the trip. I hope someone on this list get the 2BR.

Have a magical day!

I can not believe this, but my waitlist for New Year's Eve came through!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it on the DVC Member website. I'll now be in a 1BR guarenteed BW view at BWV. I was holding a 1BR at BCV that automatically cancelled when my waitlist came through. I hope another DISer got my BCV room!

Doing a major happy dance! :cool1:

Yipee! Our waitlist came through for a 2-bed and a studio @ SSR for Christmas week! I am SOOOOO excited. Wishing good things for everyone else on waitlists.

Oh, Congrats to all who got their waitlist!!! I know that wonderful, crazy, excited feeling. It's GREAT! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
DH and I are on the WL for a studio at BWV, BCV or VWL for 11/24 thru 11/28 and also 12/27 thru 12/30. Thanks so much to all for the :goodvibes and pixiedust:. :disrocks:

Debi said:
I can not believe this, but my waitlist for New Year's Eve came through!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it on the DVC Member website. I'll now be in a 1BR guarenteed BW view at BWV. I was holding a 1BR at BCV that automatically cancelled when my waitlist came through. I hope another DISer got my BCV room!

Doing a major happy dance! :cool1:

Congrats! Wow a BW view on NYE party:

Liz, I'm still in a state of shock over the whole thing. I can not believe that a BW view came through for NYE, the busiest night of the year at WDW. I've been waitlisted since late April, and I wasn't expecting the waitlist to clear until the 30 day mark, if at all. There is hope!!!

Debi, I'd like to say WOW! to getting your waitlist! :thumbsup2 CONGRATS and what a way to start the New Year! Also, :grouphug: to all still waiting.

OK everybody, let's all think positive thoughts at once and see if we can't get some things moving around for the people who are still waiting! I'll go first..

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck everyone! There is still plenty of time!

Today is the 31 day mark prior to my departure...I'm thinking lots and lots and lots of happy thoughts! I'm staying positive right up to the 7 day mark :hourglass

Good luck to everyone else who is still waitlisting for their December dreams!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We are still waitlisted for a 1br at Boardwalk Dec. 3-9. We are, fortunately, confirmed at Saratoga for a 1br. What is the chance of the waitlist coming through at this point? I have already received ME documents for Saratoga. I need to get our grocery delivery scheduled soon. Are these things hard to change if a WL comes through at the last minute? Or, am I better off cancelling my WL and just being happy at Saratoga? (We'd by happy anywhere at the World, we just have our preferences!)

Steve's Girl said:
We are still waitlisted for a 1br at Boardwalk Dec. 3-9. We are, fortunately, confirmed at Saratoga for a 1br. What is the chance of the waitlist coming through at this point? I have already received ME documents for Saratoga. I need to get our grocery delivery scheduled soon. Are these things hard to change if a WL comes through at the last minute? Or, am I better off cancelling my WL and just being happy at Saratoga? (We'd by happy anywhere at the World, we just have our preferences!)
Dear Steve's Girl, My feeling is stay on the waitlist if you really prefer VWL. However, someone else with more experience can probably advise you better on this. We usually drive so ME and grocery delivery don't figure when we're waitlisted (which BTW is a studio 12/27 - 12/30). Here's adding to the pixiedusted atmosphere around here. Good Luck All!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Please, everyone, stay positive! Anything can happen - those waitlists tend to surprise you when you're least expecting it.

Fingers crossed for all!!

Waitlist came through for 2BR at SSR for NYE and 1/1 - (had been waitlisted for any 2BR at any resort - now some family don't think they will stay and I need a 1BR or studio(had been waitlisted for any 2BR at any resort - doubt it will happen but can hope - I think it is only 17 points difference so may just enjoy it anyway with just my DGD and me.

We're waitlisted for a studio anywhere or a 1 bdr OKW for Dec 28. We have a 2br at SSR for 29-3 but want to go a day early now. Hopefully something will show up.

I went on the waitlist this past Saturday for a studio in any of the five for Dec 14-18. Got the call today- match came through for a 2 Q bed studio at OKW- how great is that?! Pixie dust to all still waiting.......

OMG OMG

WOO HOO!

I am spending my pre-cruise stay at VWL! It seems my waitlist came though some time after I talked to DVC this afternoon to add the 4th on waitlist! I can add an extra day at the world for a total of $20, so why not right? So now I get to call and see if I can get the extra night at WLV instead of SSR, but will take either one, lol.

I had wait-listed for the four night stay block on the first day at 7 months. 12/5 - 12/9.

Thanks for all the encouragement that you have provided over the many months since joining the waitlist.

PJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter